Chapter 5

Connie's Parents POV
Connie hasn't came home yet we were looking for her screaming her name. We almost lost our voices screaming so much. Madison said that she was with Connie before she ran off. We were contacting her grandmother and grandfather when we hear a knock on the door.
Jc's POV
I tried calling Connie 50 times so I gave up and went to her house. I knock on her parents door and her dad John was standing in the doorway. "Hey, your Jc right," he said. " Yes sir I am," I say trying to impress her parents. "Hey, is Connie here?," I say really worried. "No have you I really worried about her I tried calling her but I forgot she left her phone here," John says almost crying and had red puffy eyes and we all love Connie so why would she disappear like this?? " Hey I will look for Connie with you , if you need anything or something has come up please let me know," I say with a lot of sympathy for her parents. "We will," both of her parents say at the same time. I gave them my number just in case.
Shawn Mendes POV
I really liked Connie since kindergarten and I really want her in my arms so I gathered the magcon group accept Matt he was with Suzette. Since he knows Connie we cannot tell him that we kidnapped Connie. So all of us hooped into a black van and got to her house and at right on cue Connie was here so we waited after her little sister got in the house and I grabbed her and put my hand over her mouth. So we got her in the van and I punched her so she was knocked out. We headed to the house and great Matt's here how am I gonna get Connie in the house without him noticing? I thought to myself and I had a game plan." Cam throw a beer bottle in the backyard and keep Matt distracted until I say so okay we good," I say to Cam and the guys. I entered with Connie on my shoulder and threw her on the basement floor and locked the door.
Connie's POV
I woke up in a place where it was pitch black and my head was pounding I screamed for my life and Shawn comes down the staircase with five other guys. I didn't know who they were since my vision was blurry and a guy with brown hair said"Keep it down," I guess his name was Jack he really did look familiar and the other kid was blond hair and I guess is name was Jack two so? I opened my mouth and my vision cleared up I realized I was kidnapped by a group called Magcon and they do vines and youtube and other things like that ( I don't know since I don't have ANY social media and I am ok with that!) I realized I was slapped and I blacked out.
--------------------------------------------------
Authors Note
AAAWWWHHH good chapter hope you guys liked it I love you my beautiful valentine's