Our Anniversary

Jc's POV

I woke up in Connie's arms and today is our anniversary!!! Later, Kian and Danika, Connie and I will go to a fancy dinner and go to the beach to watch the sunset. My gift to her is a white and turquoise pennyboard. I got up without waking up Connie. I took a shower and walked out to see Connie up and turning on the television to watch the news. "Good morning sleepy head," I said. " Hey, your up early," she said back. " Hey, the early bird gets the worm right," I say back giving her a kiss on the lips. " Yeah, I guess your right anyway Dani and I are gonna have another girls day. Hey? what are we gonna do for our anniversary," she asked curiously. " You'll see," I said back. " Fancy or normal," she asked again. " Fancy," I say back leaving to get ready for the date. I meet up with Kian as we drive down the road. "I'll make the dinner reservation at The Cheesecake Factory," Kian says. " Kay I'll get started at the beach," I say back while he walks away to make the reservations. I get a stick and write 'Happy Anniversary ' in the sand. Kian comes back and we drive back to the hotel and get ready for our anniversaries.

Connie's POV

I walk to Connor's  room and knock on the door. Sam opens the door. " Hey whatcha doing," I ask. " Nuttin much I just got up," he says scratching his head. " I can see that anyway is Dani here," I ask. "Dani Connie is here," Sam says and yet practically yells it. " You don't have to yell we are right here you idiot," Dani says smacking Sam upside the head." AWW," he winced. " That's what you get for being stupid," she says as Sam closes the door. We walk down the hall and I ask if we cold go to the mall for dresses 'cause stupid me and Dani we didn't bring any. We arrive at Delia's and I find a really cute white strapless dress. I find a dressing room. I come out and Dani gives it a ten out of ten. She found a mint green dress with mint green lace on it. She tries it on and she looks good in it. We pay for the dresses and go to Payless. I found white wedges that would look good with the dress. Danika finds a mint green shoe with a slight heel. We pay for the shoes. I get out my phone and look at the time it is 3:30. We get in the car with our stuff and get back to the hotel and get ready. I curled my hair and got dressed and got my white clutch that I got at the mall. I did Danika's hair I curled it as well and did a dutch braid on her bangs and got dressed to. We get to the lobby and see Kian and Jc standing side by side. "Wow! you guys clean up good," we both say.  "Thanks you guys look good as well ," they both say in unision. "So where is my gift," Jc asks. Its at the hotel I thought we would open presents there," is ay about to give him a kiss on the cheek. " So where are we going," Dani asks. "It's a surprise," they say in unision and they both know we hate suprises! We arrive at The Cheesecake Factory Jc takes out a chair and I sit in it and moves it forward. We talked and we finally arrived at the beach JC takes my hand as we walk down the beach we see lanterns and a 'Happy Anniversary' writing in the sand. I hug him and say I love you Jc and he said I love you to baby. ( im lazy and im tired of typing sooo yeah don't judge me!!) and we get back to the hotel and its time to exchange anniversary gifts. I see a white and turquoise pennyboard. " Jc thank you and happy anniversary," as I hug him " happy anniversary baby," he says. once, we were done I went to bed and let the sleep take over me.

haiiii guys I updated!!

I sleepy!!!

love you guys

Samantha