-Prologue-

A/N: Hey guys. Lets hope this doesnt turn out crap! And italic means flashbacks.

Springtrap's Pov

I grunt in pain as I raise my chained up arms. My fur had over groan a bit, my throat was as dry as a dessert, I'm starving, bleeding and my mouth had been stiched together. What else could go wrong, oh wait, I'm trapped in this bloody locked up room. What I'm glad about is, I removed that horrid purple man from my body but he still haunts me which sucks. I crawled to the door and began punching it. More like slapping. Well, I have been stuck here for over 10 years so what you expect, me to be with my old partner Fredbear singing happy songs to the kids filling them with happiness and have strength??!!

Golden's Pov

Ugh, those bangings from the wall again. Why did it have to be near the back room? I roll onto my back and sighed, "Why did I have to live and suffer?" 

Another end to a beautiful day. "Hey Fredbear! Do you think the updates will go well with my eyes?" she bragged while pozing. I put my paws under her chin, "Everything goes well with your eyes..." i then kissed her cheek. She blushed making me smile. "Fred! Stop being all sweet! Your making me blush!" she complained as her cheeks further darkened red. I kissed her on the lips making her wag her tail, "Only if you play along with me." I said as I backed off. She whirred then stopped when we saw a humans coming. One of them smirked and grabbed Spring aggresivly. "Hey wait! What are you doing with her?" I called out. The man smirked and chuckled, "Oh how can I put this nicely...  I'm putting her out of order." he said as Spring tried to escape. "FREDBEAR! HELP! PLEASE!" she  yelled. I teleported to the man and grabbed him by the neck. He still had Spring in his grip. "Oh I can do that too.." he said as he moved behind me and broke my ear. I screeched fell to my knees.

"HELP!

FREDBEAR!!"

Her voice echoed in my head making me feel sick. I got up and looked for my 'twin' brother. That's what everyone thought but I was like 3 years older. "Hey guys..." I mumbled as I scratched my head. "Hey Goldie." Chica said while waving. "Sup" Freddy and Bonnie said. "Aye lad. What brings you here?" Foxy asked while stepping out of his cove. "I live here."  I replied. He rolled his eyes, "No, here?" he said while pointing to where I was. "Oh, I'm feeling a little dizzy..." I said while grabbing a side of a table. "Woah, do we need Mike to fix you?" Freddy said as he began running up to me.

"Fredbear!"

"Help..."

"I-I can't..." I lost my balance and my vision went blurry. "Get Mike!" I heard Bonnie yell. 'Please don't take my hat off...' I thought because I dont want them seeing my broken ear...

"Fredbear..."

"I failed you..." I whispered as it finally went all black.