can i get a hell no

" what should I do?" I said to Max as I closed the door behind me " what do you mean?" he said taking a seat, " should I call my dad? I mean I haven't seen him let alone remember him in 12 years." " well if you really don't feel comfortable talking to him now than mabie you should wait, I just don't want you to get hurt." he said getting up and approaching me I gave him a smile and gave him a huge, I didn't want to let go hes for some reason the only one that can calm me down a little bit.

he held me close to him for at least a half an hour, long enough for me to calm down and think, " ok" I said looking up at him he was only two inches taller than me, " ok..... what?" he said holding my stare " ok,I'm going to call my dad" I said looking for my cell phone. " are you sure I mean how do you know he's nice or even tolerable" he said giving me a reassuring glance, " I don't we are just going to have to find out" I said dialing my dad's number on my phone I waited for a while, waiting for the ringing to stop and for my so called dad to pick up.......... I waited but he didn't pick up. I don't know why but I actually felt sad, but I didn't know my dad, yet alone I didn't even know if I even liked him.

I sat the couch in silence I could tell that Max was looking at me confused like what the hell just happened, but I just sat there in a trance, finally Max asked what was going on, I had no answer, I didn't even know, finally I let out what I was thinking " how can my dad just do this to me I mean first he calls looking for me and when I don't answer he asked some random cop to tell me to get a hold of him and when I do he doesn't answer who does this man think he is!!!!!!!" I ran up to my room totally forgetting about Max. oh my gosh MAX I totally forgot he was in the room he probably thought I was from another planet the way I talked like that, he probably thought I was crazy, he probably left. Carried away in my thoughts I jumped as I herd a knock on my bedroom door I froze in place.

I buried my head in my knees and started crying I don't even know why I did that I'm just an emotional break down today. Than I herd his voice as smooth as silk, Max I shot my head up as he sat down next to me " it will be ok" he said rubbing my back trying to comfort me, " how can it be ok, nothing's ok, my mom is missing, and I don't know if she's dead or alive, and my dad is finally trying to communicate with me but won't answer his damn phone and I will probably end up alone on the streets with nothing but my dumb emotions!!!!!!" I didn't know why I was saying all this to him or even peiriod I've never been the one to really express my emotions all that well with anyone I guess it was different with Max I felt like I could tell him anything, and he would understand, " look " he said scooting closer to me " I really do promise everything is going to be alright, and I wont let you live alone on the street crazier than you already are" he gave me a side smile that I couldn't help but smile back.

obviously amused that I had cheered up a little bit he said " ok well shall we get going?" " what do you mean? we're are we going?" I said following him out the door " to my house Mrs. Gloomy" he replyed sarcastically " Mrs. huh? well does that make you my Mr. gloomy?" I said getting amused, as he gave me a side smile, and his face turnning red in embarrassment, I thought I might as well have a little fun with him before my life tuned to a living hell.

we got outside to his car he drove a silver white mustang this time, obviously trying to get back at me for my previous joke back in the house, he got in, but before I could he jerked the car into a forward motion obviously trying to be funny, " oh I'm sorry were you going to get in ok ok I'll wait until you get in" he said sarcastically I tried again, to open the door and climb in the car, but he jerked the car forwards again but further this time " oh ha ha very funny, you know Max I'm really not in the mood to play your third grade games" I said with a grin on my face, was I seriously finding this attractive I was losing it, " ok ok" he said with a pearl white smile "I won't do it anymore here I will put my hands behind me that way you can look at my feet" I didn't believe him but I tried any ways and got in, I gave him a look of annoyance on my face, but he just flashed a smile and bit his lip pretty much telling me I was a major turn on. I smiled at him back but flipped him off.

we finally arrived at his house, it was bigger than I had imagined and looked way to formal to Max's house, I looked at the house with pure fascination my mouth must have been hanging opened because Max was looking at me like had just saw a ghost, he than put his hand on my leg and asked a sympathetic voice " are you alright?" I nodded my head in response still pretty fascinated by his house I can't believe he didn't tell me he lived here, " is there a problem?" he said with a full teeth smile. " No not really, it's just how come you didn't tell me lived here?" I replyed looking at the house, " it didn't come up" he said pulling up in the drive way, " well not enough, at least" I said hopping out of the car, as we headed towards the door and Max's arm around my waist, a thought came to my mind, what if his parents were home! I don't think I could meet them, not now, not in this situation I am in, " are your parents home I said with an immediate stop in my tracks. " no, they are in California for the week on some honeymoon" he said a little confused on why I was asking, I guess I knew by his face because he than asked " why?" " oh just because...... no reason" I said trailing off and walking to the door.

he opened the door for me and we walked in his house, it was smaller than it looked outside but still pretty big, the rooms each had their own unique style to it, it was one of thoughs houses that made you feel right at home. He took me up to his room so we could talk, about what? I don't know but I think I had a pretty good idea.

when I stepped into his room, and almost had to hold back a laugh as I looked around, it was a typical boys room with perverted posters of girls with tiny bikini's on, I also noticed clothes, and shoes thrown around in his room it looked way worse than a tornado, it was an avalanche of clothes. " sorry didn't have a lot of time to clean up in a couple of days" he said sitting Down and gesturing me to do so as well " in a couple of days, try a couple of years!" I said no longer holding in my laugh and taking a seat. "Ok ok can we try and not make fun of me now" he said giving me a glare, " I know sorry it just helps to laugh right now" I said my smile instantly fading, his glare suddenly became a more sympathetic look as he hugged me tightly and gently.

After about two minutes we stopped hugging, I looked at him and told him something I swear I have never told a guy before......... but I said it looking him directly in his eyes " I love you" realizing what I just said, I quickly turned my head towards the ground, I've never been so interested in the ground before, but like a bow hitting a target he grabbed my chin lifting my head up gently, an giving me the most powerful kiss I've ever had. It wasn't a powerful hard kiss, it was a powerful magnetic kiss, that set off fireworks, and electricity through the air he than pulled his lips from mine and replyed back" I love you to". The next thing I know we were bolth on our feet and his shirt was off, the feeling of his soft smooth hands on my bare skin as he took my shirt off was like the most powerful electricity I have ever felt, I was now in my black laced bra, we were bolth feeling the electricity we gave each other, I could fell his hands pulling me towards him, my arms were rapped around his neck supporting our kiss.

he pulled me on the his bed so that he was on top of me, that's when I knew we we're officially together.