Allegiances

RockClan:

Leader-

Silverstar; thin, silver she-cat with dark silver stripes, left blue eye and right green.

Deputy-

Crowflight; grey and black tabby tom, amber eyes. Apprentice- Dreampaw

Guards-

Tigerstripe; (description below - night guard)

Foxtuft; (description below - night guard)

Sparkdust; (description below - day guard)

Medicine Cat-

Shadowflower; black pelt with white spots on her flank, small she-cat with very light blue eyes.

Warriors-

Stormcloud; grey tom with blue eyes, Crowflight's brother, Ripplecurrent's mate.

Tigerstripe; brown tabby tom with black stripes, one black paw, blue eyes.

Lark; black with grey markings and many scars, crystal blue eyes, tom.

Sparkdust; brown tabby she-cat with white front paws, amber eyes.

Fireflywing; white she-cat with pearl green eyes.

Mistnose; grey-and-white she-cat with dark blue eyes, Fireflywing's sister.

Foxtuft; dark ginger she-cat with a fluffy tail, white tail tip, yellow eyes.

Snowfern; grey with white patches and green eyes, she-cat.

Jinx; black tortoiseshell she-cat with white-and-grey splotches and white paws, has cold green eyes, has a missing brother named Swipe. Isn't fully in either Clan, is just hanging around both Clans.

Apprentices-

Dreampaw; pale grey she-cat with green eyes, Snowfern's daughter.

Queens-

Ripplecurrent; orange tabby with amber eyes, she-cat, Lionkit; fluffy orange tom with white paws, amber eyes, Pebblekit; grey with darker flecks, blue eyes, she-kit, Hollowkit; black-and-white tom with light blue eyes, Moonfur's only surviving son.

Blossomfrost; light fluffy brown fur with white ears and tail tip, pale green eyes. Expecting.

Elders-

Currently None-

***

StreamClan:

Leader-

Wildstar; white calico she-cat with amber eyes.

Deputy-

Wolftail; large black and brown patched tom, hazel eyes, Chippaw's father. Apprentice- Thornpaw

Guards-

Ghostglow; (description below - night guard)

Crescentmoon; (description below - night guard)

Dawnflower; (description below - day guard)

Medicine Cat-

Smoketail; grey tabby tom with a blue tint, dark blue eyes and barely noticeable scars.

Warriors-

Dawnflower; long light ginger fur, black spots around her blue eyes, she-cat, Amberthroat's mother.

Ghostglow; white tom with glowing yellow eyes.

Crescentmoon; black with blue eyes, she-cat. Apprentice- Whisperpaw

Blackwind; jet black, light green eyes, she-cat, Thornpaw and Whisperpaw's mother. Apprentice- Chippaw

Amberthroat; small red-brown she-cat with darker stripes on her tail, amber eyes.

Apprentices-

Whisperpaw; silver tabby she-cat, amber eyes.

Thornpaw; black tom, white underbelly, green eyes, Whisperpaw's brother.

Chippaw; brown tom with black ears.

Queens-

Currently None-

Elders-

Currently None-

***

Cats Outside the Clans:

Leaf; pale brown tabby tom with darker patches, long fangs, dark green eyes.

Adder; mottled, dark brown she-cat with a white underbelly, dark green eyes, Leaf's sister.