Interacting with a hint of Alcohol.

| Duncan's POV |

Damn. All this time, Babe has been avoiding me. What the heck is her problem? Now I kinda regret even putting my time in her. Well, off to the next one. I say to myself as I enter, the "small" get together.

I walk in and smell of a scent I knew very well, and smile.

"WE'RE ALLOW TO DRINK HERE?! AAAAH YEH!" I say, screaming.

Woooo! All right, Alcohol. Finally I don't have to pay! I immediately dashed to the bar and asked for everything of each. From Volka to Whisky and Cider. I started chugging on each glass til, I seen blue highlights.

"Uh.. Slow down there, we have a big thing tomorrow." The girl says.

"I can handle, thank you very much." I stubbornly said, and kept drinking.

"Woah. That's like, you're 8 glass! You don't feel a bit buzzed? If you're fine, then you can totally handle at least a bottle straight up." She says, drinking a bottle.

"Heh. What can I say? I'm Duncan." I say, hiccuping.

  For once, I had a real conversation with someone. She liked the same stuff I liked, Scary movies, Xbox and even piercings! Gwen showed me she's has one on her tongue. I was impressed.

  There was loud music playing, everyone dancing and having fun. And no sign of Heather.

"Thank god she isn't here." I say, picking up another shot.

"Who?" Gwen says, confused.

"H-Heather. She's on our team." I say, burping.

"Oooh! The bossy one. Yeah, I chatted with her.. She's something. But, I can tell there's some kindness in her somewhere." Gwen says, looking at me.

"What you mean she had kindness?!? That girl wouldn't know how to be nice, even if her life was on the line!" I say, running my mouth.

"All she ever does is, be mean to everyone and not care about no one's feelings." I says with a cold glare towards the shot-glass.

"Okay.. dude, you're clearly drunk if you're talking like that. You should probably head back." Gwen ushered me back but, I moved.

"No No! I-I'm fine." I say, shaking my head and used the table to support my weight with my arm.

"Okaaay.. If you say so." Gwen say, finishing get bottle.

  I felt like, everything was moving. And I was, being pressed. I try to hold my balance but, end up falling.

"Duncan!" Gwen quickly picked me up, and sat me down.

"FUCK! What's wrong with me?!" I snapped, yelling at myself.

| Heather's POV |

Ugh. Here I am, alone in a cabin. I should have been at that party! Why am I here, mad at that jerk! I should be there, talking to the cute guys they have here. I say in my thoughts.

"I'm going!" I said, getting up and walking out towards the party.

  As I walk closer and closer, I start to walk slower and slower. I feel kinda.. guilty. Ugh! Why do I feel like this?! He deserved a peace of my mind, he lucky he didn't get everything which I should have done.

  All this time, I been thinking and only thinking of Duncan. Once I realized I was, I immediately smack myself.

"Get. it. Together, You! He's icky and you don't mix with icky!" I repeatedly say as I hear a twig snapped.

"Huh? Who's there?" I say, looking around.

  No reply. I grabbed the nearest rock there was, and head to the bush that was moving. Once, something came up I threw the Rock and screamed.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!?" There was, Duncan on the floor, rubbing his forehead, which now has a bump.

"Oh! I'm.. Sorry!" I crouched down and picked him up. The instant I took a whiff of him, I pushed him away from me.

"Dudeeee! You wreak of Alcohol. Are you drunk?" I say, holding my nose while, holding his arm.

"I am.. N-NOT!" He started to yell.

"Okay, you're definitely are." I said, sighing. "Let's go to the infirmary."

I grabbed Duncan and held my nose in my crop to and walked slowly with the, drunken rebel upon me.

"Why are you, doing this? You should have been being mean and left me there!" Duncan goes off.

"Well Excuse me trying to be conserate. We're on the same team and I'm not gonna lose just because, you wanna drink!" I yelled at him. Once we walked up the porch step, I knocked and looked through the window and saw nothing but, pitch black.

"Great." I say in despair, trying to figure something out. Duncan suddenly passed out on my arm and is now drooling on my shoulder.

"Ewwwww.. Gross!" I try to blow the salvia away, and continue walking to our cabin. I remember, there's a first aid kit in every cabin.

  I looked at Duncan's sleeping face and glared at the trees as I walk.

"You so owe me.." I say, walking in the cabin. I put him in a spare bunk, that no was using and, grabbed the hand sanitizer upon my arm to disinfect his DNA.

"Okay.." I say, feeling better. I grabbed the first aid kit, I took out the necessities and started cleaning his bump. Before I started going in, I added gloves in case.

Once I touched it, Duncan shot up.

"Dude! That hurts!" Covering his head.

"Well well, looks like the drunkie idiot finally woke up." I say, crossing my arms glaring at him.

"Why aren't we at the infirmary?" Duncan questioned, laying back down.

"Because! It's closed, now hurry up and stop being a big baby, so I can disinfect my body with hot water because, of YOUR! Odor." I say, empyazing the word, "Odor."

"It heal on it's own. So, now go back being the snotty girl you are." Duncan says, crossing his arms behind his head.

I groaned in annoyance and looked at him, straight in the eye.

"Listen you! I'm not gonna forfeit a game because, You! Wanna be on tough tough about your injury!" I say, spraying the disinfecting spray. For some reason, Duncan didn't fight back.

  I continue adding the clear gel, and bandaged his head.

"There." I say, taking off the gloves.

  Duncan smirked at me, and crossed his arms.

"Who knew Babe can be a, At-home nurse. I like dat." Duncan winks at me, clearly sobered up.

"Shut up!" I got up and grabbing my clothes to take a shower.

"But.. thank you." Duncan said, in a low tone.
  I widen my eye and waved my hand without looking at him.

"You so owe me!" I said, heading to the bathroom.

| Duncan's POV |

Wow, my head hurts. Inside and out. What was I thinking? Not to mention, Heather hitting me with a rock and patched me up, for some odd reason.

"Guess she's started to be in a trance with my good-looks." I say, laughing.

  Not long enough for me to knock out from all that alcohol inside my system.