Past.

| Heather's POV |

I didn't liked the way this was going. I could see everything falling apart. Anxiety was hitting me hard right now. I thought to myself as Alejandro said something in my ear.

"Prìncessa, Did you hear what I said?" Alejandro said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I tensed up and slightly moved away from Alejandro. He noticed and pulled me back into him, causing me head and arms fall into his chest.

"Let go of me!" I said, in his ear. I didn't want anyone to hear what I said.

Alejandro maybe a good-looking guy, but he's not what you think. I dated him a few months back. Two years I wasted on him, meanwhile, he was cheating on me with someone else. When I found out, I told him we were over. But, he wouldn't listen. I remember that day, something happen... and it changed my perspective on men. All men are all dirty, manipulative bastards. This is the main reason why I went to this island in the first place! For freedom and to be miles away from this asshole.

"What are making a big fuss?" Alejandro lowered his tone, trying to smile at everyone.

I seriously don't like this at all! Alejandro tries to kiss my face but, I repeatedly shake my head side to side. I look up to see a furious delinquent storming over to the crowd.

"What the hell is your problem?!? LET GO OF HER!" Duncan yells, forcefully removing me out of Alejandro's grasp.

I was startled and Duncan put me behind him. I confused as why Duncan left in the first place, and came back.

"Who do you think you are trying to take MY woman!?" Alejandro gets up and tries to grab me but, Duncan uses her arm to defend me.

"Duncan I don't need you to fight my battles for me!" I say, yelling at him and step up in front of Alejandro's face.

"L-Leave me a-alone Alejandro! I'm not with you anymore!" I say, looking at him.

Alejandro comes closer to me and gave me a smile. But, not any smile. I knew that smile very well. To others, That smile meant an innocent angel glistening. To me, That smile means an fallen angel was into Satan himself. That smile meant hell would rise, and I was in the middle of it.

My eyes grew anxiety and fear. I still held my ground, as I continue give him the Death glare. But, what he said next many didn't hear, and that was a warning from him to me.

"Remember your place, Princessà. We don't want what happened to you before, am I right?" He lightly chuckled and moved away from me to go on the next chick there was.

I exhaled, blowing my anxiety and fears away for another day. Duncan stood next to me, and grabbed me by the arm.

"We need to talk, NOW." Duncan said, walking away from everyone to the Docks.

As we walked to the Docks, I struggled to free from his grip.

"Let go of me, Moron!" I said, smacking the back of his head.

"That hurts you know!" Duncan says, letting go of me to hold the back of his head.

"That's what you get for pulling me when I told you to stop!" I say, putting my hands on my hips.

"You didn't say stop to Alejandro! What the hell was that back there!" Duncan says firm. I knew he put aside the jokes and I had a hard time taking him seriously, for once.