Sorry.

| Heather's POV |

I ran out the room and kicked a rocked, while biting my lip from crying. There was NO way, I'm gonna cry right here over someone stupid, I repeated said to myself.

"Heather! Are you okay?" Gwen asked.

She probably saw me ran out. And I turned my face away.

"It's nothing." I say, not looking at her.

"Save the crap. I know it's about Duncan. What did he say?" Gwen said, patting my back.

"He's such a jerk! I never want to see him again!" I yelled out, tears released itself.

"Calm down... I'll talk to him, if you want?" Gwen say, giving me a tissue.

"No! F-Forget him! I try to be nice and look what Nice does to me! When I walked in, he had his hands all over that girl, Courtney. And she k-kissed him! He tried to make me jealous by using some girl!" I screamed.

"Woah. Okay, that's really wrong.. I'm definitely going to talk to him." Gwen said, looking disappointed.

"Just forget it.. If he wants to act like that, then.. Let it be." I say, wiping my face.

  The speaker came on, telling us to meet at the main spot. And I started walking..

"If you need someone to talk to.. I can listen." Gwen said, as she walks next to me.

For once, I gotten closer then I ever imagined with Gwen. She maybe weird-looking but, she's nice.

"Hello Everyone! Glad everyone is here and now let's start with the Challenge. Screaming Gohpers and Killer Bass, your challenge is simple; One person from your team is to jump off from that cliff and into the circle down below, watch out for sharks! If not in the circle, you'll likely be attacked. So watch your position." Chris said, smiling.

"Is that even Safe?!" Trent said.

"If you enter inside the circle, then yeah. After that.. You'll try to find a red-flag in the dumpster. Then, you'll run back to the camp grounds and placed the red flag upon a pole."Chris said, as if it was the easiest thing to say.

Someone strong, and fast needs to do, I'll go! I said in my thoughts. Already, there was a fuss of whom wanted to do it.

"I should do it!" Lindsay said, jumping up and down.

"No no, sweetie. Girl like you will never make it. I'll do it." Trent said.

"Heh! Like, I'll let you go. I'm doing this.." Duncan said crossing his arms.

I was few inches away from everyone and I tied up my hair in a ponytail.

"You wanna do it, Heather?" Gwen asked, coming my way.

Everyone looked back expect Duncan. To be honest, I think I was only person capable of doing this. I was in cheerleading and I ran track.

"This will be a piece of cake, let me do it." I said.

"Who said you was gonna do it?" Duncan said, coming up to me.

"Because, I am." I said, with attitude and huffed my chest up at him.

"I'm going to do it! All you ever care about is your nails gonna be after this." Duncan said, coldy.

"I done cheer, and track. What have YOU done besides, get on my nerves?" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Shut up. You're just a-"

"Guys, Guys. Stop it, this is for the team. Don't put personal feelings into this." Gwen stepping in between us.