Mistaken |

I had to leave, I just had to. That guy made me sick. His presence just irked me. Who the hell does this guy think his anyway?

I walked steady to the cabin and groaned out my frustration. I know it's isn't my business, but that guy's face just bothers me really bad.

"My, My, Princessà! You look wonderful." He says

He walked as-if he had a charm in him, He walked up to us with the most sleaziest expression to impress Heather. More like scare her, in my opinion. He didn't even bother to glance at me.

"What are you doing here?" Heather says, looking pissed off.

"Ah, who this? Your boyfriend? If it is, you sure down graded on me." He laughs, taking off his shades.

He finally looked at me, his eyes went dark and suspicion as he looked up and down. Jerk.

I remember myself asking her in anger and disbelief about her dating him. She had a few pauses, I looked at her and she quietly said,"yes."

My mind blank. I wasn't mad about her dating him. I was mad at that bozo Alejandro. His intentions weren't clear at the moment, but I know his motive.  That look he gave me, was the look people get when they're about to cause something, not just anything, something big. I be damned if I don't do anything about it, whatever he has planned, I got something better.

I pictured Heather right now, with him and I just wan-

"Duncan!" Gwen entered the Cabin, out of breathe.

"What?" I said with force.

"Dude, what's up? Chris wants us back now, you know." Gwen said, walking up to my bunk.

"I'm not going anywhere near that asshole." I said shaking my head side to side.

"Alejandro?" Gwen looked puzzled.

"Who does he think he is waltzing up in here like nothing and try to embarrass me?" I said in a angry tone.

"Duncan, calm down. Why are you getting worked up because, of this guy?" Gwen said as she sit on the nearest chair.

My mind paused at her words, and I looked down.

"You, my friend, need a beer. If you hate this guy so much... Why are you letting him win?" She says crossing her arms.

"Win? What the hell you mean win, He hasn't-"

"It's pretty obvious that you are letting him get to you like he is, right now. Don't you see? That's what he wants. For you to get mad at his presence. Control yourself and act like he's not even there."

I got up from the bunk bed and walked towards the front door's window. I see everyone scattered around Heather for some reason. I squint to see Alejandro sitting RIGHT next to her.

"What does she think she's?!?" I tensed up and Gwen grabbed my forearm.

"Duuuuude! Like I said, it's what he wants. For you to get mad."

Heather's face looked almost pleased sitting right next to him. Her legs were crossed and attention all on him.

Don't tell me she still likes him?? What does she even see in him?

"I can't take this anymore." I said to myself as I speed walked to everyone.

"Duncan!" Gwen yells, running after me.

----------

Hey Guys! As requested, I did another chapter. I'm sorry it's kinda short. I'm kinda gonna reveal something in the next chapter. How do you guys feel about Alejandro? Don't you guys found it odd Heather all of a sudden "looks" happy near Alejandro?

I'll try to update as soon as possible for guys, til next chapter! ❤