Jealousy At Its Fittest;

*Time Skip*

| Duncan's POV |

It's been only 3 weeks into this crazy show and 3 people have been eliminated. Phew, I can't keep up with Chris. Him and his crazy ideas are fun to watch with my competition in between it all.

  It was the night before, our "day-off" Chris decided to give us, since he said he had difficulties with his appearance. Man, you think that dude is gay, he cares more than a female would care, about their looks.

"Hey Duncan, Tomorrow is gonna be really sunny. We should do something." Gwen says, leaning on my bunk-bed ladder.

"Sure. I got nothing." I say, shrugging my shoulders and carving away on the wall.

  For the last few days, Me and Gwen have been close acquaintances, even though she's part of my competition. I like her, she's into the same things I'm into, and is open to talk to. On the other haaand;

"UGH! Someone stole my expensive shampoo while I was in the shower!" a scream pulled me out my thoughts.

"Maybe, you mis-placed it?" Gwen said, going over to Heather.

"Why would I misplace it?! I'm not stupid. Are you trying to say something, here?" Heather glares at Gwen, harshly.

"From what you're implying, you think I stoled it!" Gwen gives the same look and crossed her arms.

"No one say about you, stealing anything! Now I know you took it! If you really wanted it, THAT BAD I could have gave you the bottle for your messed dye-job." Heather snapped.

Jeez, Why is acting more Bitchy then usual? She didn't have to take things that, far. Gwen was only trying to help..

"No one wants your stupid products, for all we know, the reason it cost so much is because, it keeps your face from peeling the snotty hoe you are!" Gwen shouted.

"Uh oh.." Lindsay said, holding her ears.

"Oh yeah? Maybe you're just mad, it didn't work on your dinosaur looking ass!" Heather stomped her foot.

"Ladies.. Ladies.. There's no need to fight." I said, getting in-between both of them.

"She started it! All I was doing was, being nice and someone is basically on their period, bitching. Next thing you know, she'll talk about I stole her Carb-free snacks." Gwen said, rolling her eyes.

"Shut up you emo-looking skank." Heather said, ready to charge at Gwen.

"No! Stop! Heather. Can you relax and not act rude for once? She was only helping you." I say, guarding Gwen.

  Heather turned her glare at me and rolled her tongue in annoyance.

"You want some too? Mr. Drug dealer?" She looked at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you see you're being rude!!" I shouted at her.

"No one asked you to be nice to me!" Heather raised her voice, throwing her hand in my face.

  For some reason, all those times Heather been bitchy to me came to me, and I lost it as I grabbed her wrist tight.

"Duncan!" Gwen said.

  Heather jumped slightly and tried to release, which made me grip tighter.

"Let g-go of me!" She said, trying to break free.

"FOR JUST FIVE MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE, CAN YOU BE ANYTHING BUT A TOTAL WHORE WHO CARES ABOUT ONLY HERSELF! YOU MAYBE BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE, BUT NOTHING KILLS MORE SOMEONE WITH A UGLY HEART. I REALIZED NOW, DAY BY DAY YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS AND THE MORE I LOSE INTEREST IN YOU." I say, on the top of my lungs.

  Everyone gasped and looked at me. Heather eyes were shot-open and slapped me in the face, as she ran out.

"Heather! Wait-STOP!" Lindsay say, following after her.

"That was cold dude..." Owen said, flipping himself to the other direction.

  All my emotions poured out and my fist are shaking. All I felt was a slight sting of my left cheek and punched the wall.

"Are you.. okay?" Gwen said, grabbing a water-bottle as she pressed it upon my face.

"Yeah. Fine. I been in worse situations.." I say, laughing as I rolled up my sleeve to show a scar when I was stabbed.

  Throughout the whole night, Gwen tried to calm me down while, I was going about my thoughts together.

| Heather's POV |

  I rubbed my eyes as I ran towards the Dock as I, sat there, holding my cries inside.

"Dear god, I'm such an Idiot!" I say, pressing my knees in my chest.

  All I heard repeatedly in my mind, was the words; "whore", "Ugly heart", "lost-interest" over and over again.

I heard many comments about me but, never a boy said that to me. I feel embarrassed, ashamed and scared. I don't want to see Duncan's face, ever again. Not now..

  I laid my head on my knees when I heard, breathes running towards me.

"Heather! Are you okay?" Lindsay said, crouching down at me, rubbing my back.

"I'M FINE." I say, harshly loud as my voice cracked a little.

Lindsay wrapped her arm around me the best way she could in my position.

"Hey.. Everything's going to be okay. I bet Duncan didn't really mean those things. Everyone has their moments." Lindsay said.

  Her words stoned upon my thoughts, and my heart squeezed. Duncan's right, I am a ugly person. I'm mean to every. single. person. on this island, what the heck is wrong with me?

"L-Lindsay.. I'm s-s-sorry." I say, returning her hug.

"What for?" Her voice lifts up.

"For being a witch. I been rude to you for no reason, and you don't deserve that when you been all nice to me." I say, wiping away my tears.

  Lindsay helped me up, and took me back to the camp-ground. I saw the lights were on in our cabin, which meant everyone was still there, awake. I stopped walking.

"Come on. You can't stay out here." Lindsay tried to usher me to the cabin and I quickly moved back.

"I can't go now. I'll just sleep in the other team cabin." I say, looking down.

"You can't do that." Lindsay said, trying to pull me.

"I'll be fine. Go, it's late already." I say, walking towards the other cabin.

"You sure, you'll be fine?" Lindsay looked worried.

"Yes, I'll be okay." I slightly smiled and waved at her, as I enter the other team's cabin.