Love Triangle.

| Duncan's POV |

I wake up to the sun shining on my eyes and birds chirping. I moved a little, only to feel something warm in my arms. What the hell?!?

"Oh. yeah, I remember." I said, muttering.

  I remember that, we're still stuck in the forest. But why is she holding onto me? More importantly, why do I have a arm around her?!?

"Uh, Doll-face. Wake up now.." I say, poking her cheek. she breathed heavily as a response, and grasped me more into my chest, then lifting her left leg in between my own legs.

"H-Hey! There's no time to get all snuggled up now!" I said. My heart started to do small somersaults.

Few moments later, Heather seemed to be back on planet earth, and opened her eyes.

"Well, sleeping beauty finally woke up." I say, sighing.

"GAAAAAH!" Heather leaped out of my arms. "W-Why! Was you holding me! I told you not to touch me!" She starts yelling.

"It's early in the morning, you don't stop lecturing no matter what. Keep talking and you'll end up with no more voice left." I grinned.

"Stop changing the subject!" Heather says, with a pink face.

"For your information Babe, When I told you to wake up, you cuddled up more into my arms and had your legs intertwined with mine. Seems like, you wanted to touch me." I smirked and, starting laugh.

  Heather rolled her eyes at me, and turned the other direction, she's mad.

"Relax doll. I was holding onto you too so, we're even." I say, without realizing and blushed for a second.

"Whatever. Let's just go.." She says, standing up slowly.

"Can you walk?" I said, corncered.

  Last night, I was kinda worried about her leg. It was my fault for scaring her and going ballistic. I helped her the only way I knew how.

"Sorta.. I just need something to grab on when I walk." she says, looking at her foot.

"Want me to crave you a cane out of wood?" I smirked.

"Shut up! I'm not old. I'll just use the trees." She says glaring at me.

"If you're doing that, then we will never go back. Just hold onto me." I say, as I wrap Heather's arm around my neck.

"F-Fine." Heather looks the other way and we started walking.

It was silent. All we heard was leafs breaking from our walking over them. I turn to Heather who's face is still turned and I remembered something. Something like this happen. She helped me walk before, when she hit my head when I was drunk. Heh, we may hate each other but, it seems we help when one of us needs it. I thought to myself.

"Hey!" Heather says, interrupting my day-dreaming.

"What?" I asked.

  She pointed to the cabins and the crowd. It's seems we have arrived back and in-time for something.

"Look! It's them!" Lindsay points at us as we walk over to the crowd.

"Where were you guys? We been looking for you guys everywhere!" Owen says.

"Are you okay Heather?" Gwen says as she looks at Heather's foot.

  Everyone is asking questions and I simply answered.

"Relax. I was in the woods and Heather was there, and I accidentally scared her. So she went off running and boom. That's all." I say, clicking my tongue.

"Then why is she wearing your shirt?" Trent says with a smirk, crossing his arms plotting something.

"Get your hands off him!" Courtney says, pushing Heather.

"What's your problem! Can't you see I twisted my ankle?" Heather snaps at Courtney.

"Yeah, what is your problem?" I say, holding Heather.

Heather paused but, I kept going.

"Stop bothering her, already with this cheating thing! And for stealing me, because I never had a thing for you! Understand?" I said to Courtney and she walks away.

Everyone looked at me crazy and Heather looked taken back.

"Wooow.. D. You sound not like yourself." Gwen says.

"No kidding." Heather shook her head and looked at me.

"Well, Now that's OVER. I would like to say-" Chris spoke and I cut him off.

"Well, Now if you EXCUSE ME. I'm going to the infirmary." I say, starting to walk.

"It's important Duncan.." Chris replied.

"It can wait." I say, half way to the cabin.

As I walked, I don't hear Heather so I look back at her. Her face expression seemed off then usual. She hasn't said anything to me about defending her. What's up with her?

"You seem awfully quiet." I say, breaking the silence.

"O-Oh. It's nothing.." Heather says. But for face, says another.

I sit her down on a chair, look through the cabinets and found wrapping cloth, with a bandage.

I took off my yellow sleeves off her foot and wrapped her foot with the cloth. Then, I disinfected her scrape and added a bandage.

"Looks like rebel boy knows how to play hospitality." Heather grins.

"Shut up." I said, putting the stuff back.

"But thank you. Seriously, thank you for defending me and doing this." Heather says, lifting up her foot.

"No big deal. Something anyone would have done." I said, getting up. Apparently, Heather see's my expression if I'm going ask her about her leg.

"Don't worry. I can walk, the thing is supporting me." Heather says.

We both arrived where we left off and see a bus parked.

"I would like to announced since, One of our contestants have cheated and been sent back home. We recruited a person and guys, I'll like you to meet, Alejandro!" Chris says.

Everyone claps for him but, a scream spoke.

"WHAT? This can't be happening!" Heather screamed.

It seems the new guy heard her, and he walks steady over to Heather.

"Ma ma ma, Princèssa. You look wonderful." Alejandro said, winking at Heather.

Princess? I just look between him and Heather.

"What are you doing here?" Heather says, looking pissed off.

I'm the one who should be pissed! Who is this guy! The new guy saw my rage and turned to me.

"Ah, who this? Your boyfriend? If it is, you sure down graded on me." He laughs, taking off his shades.

"You used to date him?!" I yelled.

"Sadly.. Yes." She held her face in her arm.

"You haven't been receiving my calls? How come that, Princèssa?" He places a arm around her shoulder.

"Our phones.. get taken away." She pushed his arm.

"Oh what a shame." He pouted his lips.

"I-I can't believe this!" I yelled at both of them.

"Duncan, w-wait. What are you talking about?" Heather finally added her attention on me.

"You're with this guy! I can't believe you." I stormed off. Walking fast..

I don't know what's more frustrated, the fact I believed in her or, me believing I had a chance. I'm so pathetic, I thought to myself and sighed my frustration out as possible.