Confused Feelings.

| Duncan's POV |

Heather walks funny over to the bathroom for a shower after we buried the hatchet, and I smiled to myself.

"Looks like I was wrong about her." I said, clicking my tongue.

I sensed an awful scent near me and I turned around.

"What the heck was that about?!?" Courtney bursted infront of my face.

"ARGH. How bout you shower first, that's what's it's about." I held my nose.

"Your Team cheated!" Courtney said in a huff.

"Not uh. We won fair and square. I mean, Babe won. You just can't accept the fact that, you're in jeopardy of leaving ain't it?" I smirked.

"Whatever! We're through!" Courtney say, walking away from me.

"We we're nothing in the first place." I shouted out and started walking to my cabin.

To be honest, I have no idea why I ended up with Courtney in the first place. I just needed something off my mind about Heather- wait, what? I thought to myself and widen my eyes.

"Yeeeeah. Right." I laughed and entered my cabin, finding a wet girl with a mouth.

"I told you so." Heather says, looking at me with satisfaction.

"Alright alright, you were right. I'm wrong, boo-hoo." I said in annoyance.

"Uh oh.. Did I kill the bad boy's pride?" Heather laughed.

"N-No! It's true when, Woman do our dirty work." I smirked, crossing my arms.

"Ugh. whatever.. Can you please tell your girlfriend to stop being a sore loser? She keeps going on about her loss in the girls bathroom makes me sick." she says, rolling her eyes.

"Courtney? I'm not with her." I said, taking off my converse.

"I saw you in the morning with her- Uh, really?!" She says scratching her wet hair.

"So you caught jealousy that, I wasn't with you when we had our little argument? Aw, Dollface missed me." I teased her, laughing.

"As if I'll date someone like you.. not interested in kissing someone with whole bunch of piercings, marking my face." she says, looking away quite flustered.

"Is that so? Doll." I said.

"Idiot." She glared at me

"I like em feisty." I winked at her.

She seemed a little pink on the cheeks more then usual or she added more pink blush. She looked really pink.

"You just don't stop, don't you?" Heather got up, finding her magazine.

"Not at all." I say as I laid down in my bed.

Man, Heather maybe a snotty rude, loud mouth, but hey? what I say, I'm attractive to those types.

I think for a second and I looked at her, for some reason, she was looking at me too. I realized, if she's tired of my constant teasing, then I should probably stop. I feel like, I'll do something again and really hurt her feelings and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" She looked confused.

"Nothing. I'm gonna go.." I say, standing up.

"Don't let the Bears bite you." Heather said, with amusement.

"Ha, yeah." I say, in low tone and walked out.

I have no idea why, I just made that excuse.

"Loser." I mumbled to myself, and sighed.