Do you need help?

This story contains cussing
"Shit" I said as my foot hit the hard pavement. And it didn't help that I had a back pack on. But I walk well enough to get out of there. "I can't believe it I'm leaving " I said to myself "finally leaving " . I walk to my hollow tree and sit in it. Tomorrow is the first day of my freedom.
----------------the next day----------------
I Wouk up and my foot was still hurting like a bitch and I was hungry. So I took off my backpack and took out a bag of y/f/c (your favorite chips ). After I was done eating them I got up and tried to walk. That's one thing I could barley do write now.but decided to go for a walk anyway. A couple miles into my walk my limp began to grow and I fell In front of a big house. While was trying to get up a big tall man walk he looked like he was in his early 20s. "Do you need help?" He asked "NO!" I reapplied sharply still wincing in pain. "Yes you do." He said crouching down to help. "Back off!" I said slapping his hand away from my foot. "Hey lil mama all i was trying to do was help" he looked at me with all seriousness in his face. I looked at him with the same expression and said "1 I'm not your lil mama. And 2 I don't need your help." With that I stood up and tried to walk but I fell on my face and Began to cry. Then the man knelt down and said into my ear......"do you need help now. I think you do."
-----😊------😆----------😁---------😋
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Ps looking for Internet friends
Stay blessed and beautiful
Because that's what you are
Thanks for the read
Love Teannah