Welcome home ch3 This ch contas talk of abuse

"More safe ?" I say almost sounding like   a question. " yes because it's not safe for a ummmm. How old are you anyway?" He asks "16."I say with a sassy tone. " ok that's definitely not safe for you and look at yourself you need a pla." Before skate could finish his sentence I was already rolling my eyes. He sees my eyes and says."ok go last time we try and help you." I give him a glare. Then I tern on my heels my other foot feeling a bit better. And right before i take a step out side. Lightning hits and it starts to thunder. "Skate !!!" I scream as I run into his bare chest and hide my face. The sound of thunder reminds me of my dads voice when he yelld at me. "Y/n are you ok ?" He ask worry clear in his voice"yeah I think I just need to take a nap." You say face still in his chest. "Ok." Skate says as he picks me up and takes me to his room." This is my room but you can sleep here till the guest room is ready." I nod a close my eyes. I feel the bed dip. It's skate. I'm laying on my side. And he wraps one of his warm arms around me. "Is this ok." He ask I nod . And slowly begin to slip away to sleep. "Welcome home." Is the last thing I heard before I went to sleep.
--------------😏-----------😊-----------😙
Sorry that this chapter was so short
Still blessed and beautiful?
Yes you are and stay that way
Love ya!!!!