Snich

JJs pov
"What have I done y/n?what have I done Sammy ?" I thought to myself. 
*flash back*
"Hey Nate can I talk to you?" I asked as he came down stares. "Sure bro what's up?" He asked . As he sat next to me on the couch. " ummm..well." I hesitated. "Come on man I'm hungry." He said getting frustrated. " well. Me and gilinsky saw y/n sucking off Sammy." I say as fast as i spit my rhymes."no that isn't true." Nate Says garbing his hair.
" but it is you can ask gilisnsky." He pushes past me to the kitchen to see gilisnsky. I fallowed "is it true that y/n was giving Samuel head." Gilinsky looked at me "oh my fucking God Johnson you said we weren't gonna tell!" Nate walked out of the kitchen and came back with y/n's backpack and her clothes. He stuffed it with food and water her clothes. And some crumbled up money. Then he wrote a note and put it in there. Soon after that Sammy Walked into the kitchen. Nate zipped the bag and pushed it agents Sammy's chest. Slurring things as he pushed him in to the living room." Hey man back the fuck off!" Sammy yelled that's when he messed up. Nate dropped the back pack. And picked up Sammy by the collar of his shit and threw him on the ground then punched him in the eye. That's when me and gilinsky began to take Nate away from Sammy. Sammy was still trying to fight back.Nate pushed him off." Go pack you fucking bags wilkinson! And get you ass out of my house." Nate said. He glared at us with his good eye then walked back up stairs to pack. Then Nate walked back into the kitchen we followed. He sat down and began to eat his breakfast like nothing happened." Sit." I sat down. But gilinsky was being a hard ass. "No your not my boss maloley. come on Jack." I shook my head no. " I never said I was just sit the fuck down. I wanna talk."
* flash back over*
I sat there intently waiting for Nate to finish eating. I wanted to know  what we are gonna talk about.
______________😑😐😨😰😱
Hope in joyed
Be yourself because yourself is beautiful
Love Teannah 💜💛💚💙💗💖💘💝💕💞💓❤️