Im out..... Again

" wake up y/n. Baby wake up." My eyes fluttered open to see to see a worried skate. "Yes." I said "babe why are you crying?" He asked wrapping his arm around me. I flinched when it hit my skin. " what's up babe?" He asked." Nothing babe umm.. I'm just... I mean I had a bad dream that's why I'm crying." He looked at me with worry. "Tell me about it." " I don't wanna." After I heard that my stomach growl. " you hungry babe." He said with a chuckle. " no skate I'm starving." "Hey call me Nate." I looked at him with confusion "why." I asked fixing my shirt. " cuz that's my real name. And don't put on the same boxers, sweats, and shirt." He handed me a Muscle tee, and a pare of boxers. Went into the bath room. Showered, peed, and changed. Then I went down stares.
---------down stares----------------------
"Hi Sammy." I say passing him on my way to the kitchen. "Y/n. You don't wanna go in there. Come here." He says. With a shaken and hurt voice. "Why?" I ask slowly walking towards him."here." Sammy says handing me my backpack more stuffed then before. I open it to see. Food, water, my old clothes, a note, and my $200.  I open the note . It said.
Get your slutty ass out of my house! And take your boyfriend with you.
A single tear rolled down my cheek. "We should go now." Sammy said getting up and putting on his backpack. In the proses his sunglasses fell of to reveal a black eye. I stood there in shock and thought to myselth. " if Nate was capable of doing this to Sammy. What would he do to me." I took no Time i grabbed Sammy's hand and we both rushed out the door.
_______😨😱😰____________
Hey guys bye guys
Oops I almost forgot. You are amazing. So do you.