Can we talk?

I walked to the kitchen. To see that my plate has already been made so I just took a seat. Next to jj and Sammy. And began to chow down. "Wow slow down y/n. It's not a race. Here have some o.j." Sammy offered. I took it gladly."sorry the only thing I've had to to eat in a week was a small bag of chips."
Sammy's pov
Me and the jacks exchanged worried looks. "Where did you come from y/n."
Gilinsky asked." I don't like to talk about it."y/n answered finishing her second helping."why didn't your parents start looking for you." Y/n grabbed on to the table. And at that moment I knew that gilinsky pushed it a little to much." Because gil- in- sky my mom is a drug addict that also drinks and my dad is a abusive asshole that blames all the shit that goes wrong in his life on me. You happy know you you you!!!!!..." After that last sentence she got choked up and. And ran out of the kitchen and to the back porch." Damn it gilinsky!" Johnson said. All I did was give him a nasty glare. To tell the truth I kinda Had a crush on y/n. I mean how can you not she's beautiful. But I think she has a thing for skate.
Skates pov
"How Am I going to explain this to y/n." I say after I slip on my shirt and go down stairs. "Where is y/n?" I ask whilst sitting down. " why don't you ask gilinsky." Johnson says. I give gilinsky a look. He wispers something under his breath."what!?" Say getting a little agitated. "Shes on the porch." He says clearly. "Thank you." I say through my gritted teeth and go to the back porch.
Y/n pov
I'm still crying a little. I'm playing around on one of the boys penny boards. "Hey." "Hey skate ." I say still shaken and raspy from yelling. He sees me on the board . "Do you ride he asks." Back still to him. "No." I say. "Here. Let me help." He says as he puts his hands on my hips. And instantly butterfly's were in my tummy. "Can we talk "he wisphers in my ear give me chills.
-------------💜💛💚💙💖----------------
Love you and tell me if you like the book so far
Stay you. Do you.