Tonight

This on is gonna be a little dirty.
We were sitting on the bench. Looking into each others eyes. When skate began to lean in. Waiting for his lips to reach mine. But they didn't he had moved to say something in my ear."tonight." He said. Making me happy and scared because I was a virgin. Skate stood up and out his hand for me to grab it. I did once I got up we began to make small take as we walked around around the pool hand and hand." Hey y/n wanna swim." He asked."I .....l.ummm. I can't swim." "I'll teach you" he said with a warm smile.     
" I don't have a swim suit." " I'll get you one. Let's go." I nodded. Realizing that making an excuse wasn't gonna help. The truth was I still had evident bruises and scares from when my dad would abuse me.
------------- in the car ------------
The car ride was silent. Until I spoke.
"Hey skate you wouldn't judge my body would you." He scrunched  up his eyebrows while looking at the road. "Never y/n . I love you to much." I looked at him in shock. No one has ever said that to me. "Love. That's not a word to throw around." I said. " I know. If I didn't I wouldn't have made you stay ." That made me feel warm in side."I love you more." I said  as the car stopped. " not possible y/n not possible." We walked hand and hand into the store.
---------------in the store--------------
First we went to the part of the store where the condoms where. I felt awkward because I never been in that part before. " can we go to a different aisle pleas. "I looked around awkwardly. "Hold on y/n I gotta get the right one. Go to the swim suit aisle." He said looking at the box. "Fine." I said walking to the aisle. Once i got to the aisle I found a swim suit I thought skate would like.it was black  with no straps. It also had fringes on the top. I thought about getting a one pice or a high waisted one but I trusted skate.
As I was admiring my new swim suit. When a mans hand covered my mouth. And a dragged me into a isolated corner. It was my dad." Now listen to me you little bitch. The only reason me and your mother are not looking for is because. We don't want you back. Now this better be the last time I speak to your ass." After that he shoved something into the back pocket of my pants. Then he grabbed my chin and did something strange. He kissed my cheek. Then he hugged my me and whisped in my ear. "Y/n you are my daughter and I will always love you." Thin he walked away. After that I walked out to see Nate looking in the swim suit aisle. "Hey." I said  with a smile on my face. " hey babe why so smiley?" He asked. I lied and said."I found some money on the floor." I pulled out $200 from my pocket. "Wow babe you hit the jack pot lets go before someone clames it."
-------------after checkout ----at home--
I go upstairs to change into my swim suit. I walked in to the big walk in closet. When I heard the door open. "Who is it ?" I asked without turning around." It's me baby girl." Skate said warping his arm around my waist bringing me closer to his bare chest. I was about to say something when I felt something press against my ass. "Skate." I asked shakily. "Yes baby." His raspy voice said as Turned me around to look at him. And at that moment I fell in love with everything his face, his tattoos, everything. All he was wearing was a tite pair of Calvin Klines and his bulge was prominent. " you like what you see?" He said in his sexy deep voice. I nodded. Bitting my lip. He slowly took off my shirt then covered his mouth. "Oh my god. Who did this to you." He said as he looked at all my bruises. I begin to cry."danm it." " you said you wouldn't Judge skate!" I said pushing past him only wearing sweats and a bra. " I'm not I'm just ...." Is all he could say before I slammed the door. I walked past Sammy on my way to the porch. " hey... OMG did your dad fuck you up that bad." I stopped walking and slowly turned around and looked at Sammy with pure hate in my eyes. I ran over to him with a fist. I was about to punch him in the face when he grabbed my fist . And laughed in my face. I smelt something on his breath. "Weed." I said. Thinking out loud. "Yep. Wanna smoke." I usually would have said no but stuff was to heavy i needed a break. That's what my uncle would say before he took a puff. I miss him. I put the lighter to the blunt and took a puff and passed it to Sammy. After a few puffs we were both high af. And talking about anything and everything under the sun. "Hey y/n." He said. " yes Sammy." I said . " I really need to get off. Will you suck me off pleas ?" I thought for a while before i answered. "sure. " I got on me knees. He sat on the couch and unzipped pulled down his pants and boxers.unleashing his dick. All I could do is stare. " Come on baby suck it pleas." He whined like he couldn't wait. I took it into my mouth.and right when I put it in he thrusted so hard it made me gag. He grabbed my hair. "Oooooooh Y/N! I loooooove you.!" He screamed as he thrusted a few more times then he came in my mouth. I swallowed. He pulled up his pants and hug me. " thanks. Your the best." He tried to walk up stares but tripped clearly high. I began to walk upstairs.
---------------in skates room------------
I walked in and saw skate fully dressed and in bed. I began to cry when reality hit me. "What did I do ." I sobbed quietly. I went to my side of the bed and saw a teddy with a note.
Dear y/n
Sorry.
    Always love skate
I began to cry more as I laid on the bed and cuddled with the bear I didn't Even deserve to touch Nate after what i did to him.
___________😱😱😱😱________
Hi guy hope you enjoyed the longest chapter yet
Love you 😍