Nate?

Sammy's pov
I wake up with a not in my back. "Shit." I say as I try to sand up. I walk up stares to look for y/n.
-----------up stares-----------------
I walk through the hallway and I hear some whines and rustling. I tern my head to see the word Owen painted on the door. I open it to see Owen crying In his sleep. I was gonna leave but I remember how I used to have bad nightmares as a kid. I walk over to the crib. I swing it slowly and rub his back with my middle and index finger. As I hum the melody of my new song aye ma softly as he calms down. "Aww." I hear someone say. I quickly stop. I clear my throat. "Just helping the little man sleep." I say. Y/n nodded. " I'm going to change." she said walking out of the room. I was about go back down stairs. When I was stopped."hey Sammy boy! Here put this on." He handed me a baby carrier. "Why." I ask. "Because you and Owen are gonna go down stairs and make breakfast. While me and y/n catch up." I glared at him." I have another room." He said. I quickly putting on the carrier. Not wanting to sleep on the couch agin. I walked in to Owen's room. He was already awake. "Come on little man." I said as I picked him up out of the crib. It was way to hot so I took off my shirt and put the carrier back on and put him in it. And walked down stairs.
--------------down stares-----------------
"I swear this man thinks I'm his bitch." I say turning on the oven. I flipped the pancakes I put on. And moved the eggs around. And took them off along with the pancakes. I walked around the kitchen playing on my phone. Fallowing some fans. When I herd the oven go off. I went over bent down to open it and Owen kicked his feet and it hit the hot oven. He began to scream. I ran over to the sink and put his feet under the foist and rubbed his feet. He giggled. Witch made me smile. I looked out of the window to see someone outside. I couldn't see who it was. I looked a little harder because there was woods outside the house. I looked outside one more time. "Nate?" I said to my self.
_________💟_________💟_____
Love you !!!!!!!
😍🐨🐨🐨🐨🙊🐨🐨🐨🐨🙉🙉🐬🐬🐬