Congrats!

This is gonna be dirty. I suck at dirty writing !!!!
Y/n's pov
Nate looked me in the face then looked at Sammy with a smirk on his face. Then walked out. "I know what he said." Sammy said before opening the door and going into the kitchen. I fallowed.
We ate breakfast and the rest of the day was just lounging around and eating. But all I could think about was my virginity and Nate.
---------- that night----------------------
Sammy's pov
Y/n was up stairs in her room. But me and mike are still watching tv. "Well Sammy boy I'm gonna take Owen up stares. " he got up. I stood up. "Hold up mike you told me you had a room no way am I sleeping on this hard ass couch again. " I said. " calm your tits wilkinson.  Come on get your stuff." I grabbed my back pack and went up stairs. Before going into Owens room he told me it was the room next to y/n. I went to the room. And saw a bed. I quickly took off my shoes and got in and instantly fell asleep.
Y/n pov
I sat on my bed looking sexy as ever. I wasn't wearing a bra or pantys. Just one of the shirts Nate gave me. I was laying on my bed when I herd something hit my window. I opened it to see Nate throwing small pebbles. At my window. He waved. I waved back. He put up the latter and claimed up to my window. And into my room. "Hey baby girl." He said grabbing my ass. "Mmmmgh hi Nate. " I mound out. " no baby call me skate." He said. Attacking my lips. I nodded into the kiss. He guided me over to the bed. He laid me down on the bed and then he got on top of me. " I'm gonna eat you out. Ok?" I shook my head no. "Why lil mama ?" He said rubbing my clit. " ummm.... Hmmmm... That fells good!" He stopped. " why don't you want me to eat you out?" " I'm a virgin so can we just... You know .... Have sex." He nodded. He kissed my lips only breaking it to pull off my shirt. I grabbed it to hide my scares and marks. " Lil mama stop." He tried to take away the shirt. " ma stop. Pleas give it to me? I love you not for the way you look but the way you make me feel. And I want to make you feel as good as I do."I let go of the shirt he kissed me like he never did before. I was naked. He was fully clothed. He got up and in a matter of seconds he was naked. I got scared and began stare at his large dick. "Am I scarring ma?" He asked worried. "Yes." He laughed a bit." It's only gonna hurt a bit. But Listen to me." He looked at me with all seriousness. "If it's starts to be to much tell me. Don't beat around the bush lil mama tell me straight up. The safe word is ummm..." He thought for a while. "Red light. " I nodded. He got on top and Lind his dick up with my entrance. "Ok ready." "Yes." "1...2....3!" He shoved himself into me. He got all the way in. Then stopped. At the point I was crying. " I know ma I know just relax i love you so much just relax I know it hurts." He said kissing my tears away. After awhile I got used to his size. "Move skate." He began to thrust slowly.  It felt so good I didn't want more I needed more."mmmh baby More." I mound into his ear. He looked at me "you sure ma?" I nodded. He began to quickly thrust into me. I couldn't hold it in any more. "Skate....Baby I think I'm gonna cum." "Gahh me to y/n. " he ground clearly enjoying it to. "On the count of three" "1...2.........3!" A mixture of moans and cures words spilling out of our mouthes. He pulled out and got off the bed to get dressed. "Your not gonna shower?" I ask sliding on my shirt. "Nah lil mama I'll wait till I get home." He said he put the ladder out side my window before going out he stopped. "Oops I almost forgot here." He handed me an I phone 5c. " Nate babe you didn't have get me this." I said looking at the white box. "Yes I did I don't want my lil mama getting lost with no contact to me. Now it only has my contact. But you can change that but the only on with Heart eyes and shit should be mine." I laughed and kissed the bridge of his nose witch made him blush I giggled. He went through the window and climbed down. When he disappeared down the side walk. I herd a sound come from the box I opens it. It was a text from Nate. I began to laugh because of his contact name.
His name👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Nate is my daddy💗💜💖💛💕💘💚💞💝💙❤️💓💟😍😻😘😍😻😘!
___________[ text convo]______
N: you just lost you virginity congrats🎉🎉 how do you feel.
Y: I feel awesome DADDY!!!
N: you know it lil mama. Put some ice down there I know you sore. Love you talk to you tomorrow. ❤️😍💏😘
Y: ok thanks. Good night lover boy. 😍😘
_______[text convo over]________
I rolled over carefully and fell asleep.
----------------nate's pov-----------
I snuck in the back door and put the ladder away. I got in the shower. That's when it hit me. "Fuck! I forgot to where a fucking condom." I put my hands in my hair and pulled at my roots. "Dum ass, dum ass, dum ass,. I hope she's not pregnant."
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Hope you enjoyed. Yeah I know I suck. But yeah love yea ❤️❤️