5

Instead of sitting there and looking bored. I got up and went to my house. I walked to my room and charged my phone.

Just as soon as my phone turned on Tika called

"Yes Ma"

"Where you went"

"In the crib to charge my phone. Wya Ti?"

"About to go take a ride. I'll see you tomorrow. Babes"

"Be careful. I told you about these things."

"Ria, I learned this from you. From all the times you got in the car with strangers."

I laughed yea she was right

"Ight keep me posted. Boo"

"Ria, I'm with Briggs"

"Tell Briggy I said hey and ight TTYL"

I hung up with Tika and thought about all the dumb times I got in the car with strangers.

If Ma, Juels, and even Jody knew, I would be dead.

I remeber this time I went to a friend of mine party. But as soon as we got there it was shut down. So Tika and I was walking back with these freshmen. This 2 door car rode pass us. Tika was like dude is cute. The car came back

"Excuse me do ya know where the party is at" The one that Tika said was cute said

"Well a party just got shut down"

"I know we was just in there with you all. But we about to hit up another one. Ya want to go with us" Dude said

"Yea but we don't know you all and there isn't enough room for all of us"

"I'm Louis and the driver is Kelz"

"It's nice to meet you all I'm Ria, this is Tika, Ray, Neva, Liah, and Summer"

"Well what we can do is take some and come back to get the rest of you all" Kelz said

I looked at the girl and they nodded their heads.

"Ok you can take them 4 and we can wait for you to come back"

5 minutes later he came back to get Tika and I.

Louis moved to the back with Tika and I sat in the front with Kelz.

We got the party and found the 4 girls. All 8 of us stayed together. When they party got shut down. We walked to Kelz car and we somehow made sure that we all got into the 2 door car.

We went back to the orignal party and had fun. When it was time to go Our car was fill because they had the 4 girls and their mans was drunk and needed a ride.

Tika and I had found a ride with some guys that lived right by us and Tika was talking to one. I knew some of them from passing by and I had gave one of them my number but I was starting to talk to another one. I didn't know they all knew each other.

So 4 of them said that they would walk but when they found out that Tika and I were getting into the car, they changed their mind. So it was 10 of us and we fit into an 4 door car. I sat on this dude lap and Tika sat infront.

We went back to one of them apartment and one of them made us a meal at 5am in the morning. It sure was good.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by someone opening my door. I should of locked my door. I looked up and saw this dude looking at me

"Why are you looking at me?"

"You got this smile on.. well you had this smile on your face. I'm sorry I was looking for the bathroom" Stranger said

"It's right next door now Bye"

"You don't have to be rude it isn't cute Ma"

Just as soon as he came he left. He was cute but I know he is one of Juels friend. He must be new. I came out my room and Juels had turned our 4 bedroom apartment into a party. I shook my head and went back into my room. I was not about to be in trouble because of him.