Twenty-Three

anonymous~

I never thought I would have to deal with bullying.

And even now, I don't know if it was bullying.

So, I wrote a book with a gay couple in it and put it on wattpad. Then, a kid named Asher found it, and proceed to spread hate about it all over school.

I then got called gay, because if I'm writing a book with gay characters, I'm suddenly gay, right? NO.

On the bus ride home, I got into a huge fight.

People were screaming at me, yelling that homosexulity was horrific, and that I'm going to hell. I got called names, I was yelled at, and when I started crying, two high school girls started to mock me.

I couldn't take it.

What I'm trying to say here is that nobody should get bullied or teased or mocked for what they believe, who they are, and what stories they write. I'm being homeschooled next school year because of this. I don't like living in this enviorment.

So, if you ever see a kid in a fight, please, PLEASE stand up for them. Don't mock them. Don't laugh at them when they cry. And tell someone.

I wish someone was there for me at that time. Nobody stood up for me.

And it was horrible.

So be that person that I needed. Stand up for someone.

Please. 

A/N: People these days are so immature and I cannot stress enough that stereotypes are ridiculous and wrong. I'm sorry that happened to you, honestly. No one deserves that and people only seem to care about the hurt feelings of others. Especially those two high school girls. By the way they acted didn't even seem like they were in high school, they are/ were stuck in their middle school ways. 

I appreciate your message and I do hope people can take on from this submission, and yes, please stand up.

~xXforeverShelbyXx