Nine

Sourlollipops_xo ~ 

Fangirl confession: Honestly the thought of being "just a fan" bugs me. There are thousands, even millions of fans who know what I mean. It kind of sucks being just a fan in the crowd. They don't really know you; they will probably not know your name. Even if you do meet you favorite celebrity(ies), they might forget your name or who you are because that celebrity will meet many more. And if you're like me, you are probably not going to go to a meet and greet or concert. What I hate most is that some fans get noticed more than others (mostly on Twitter). There's nothing wrong with that, but not every fan gets noticed. Sometimes a fangirl is having a rough time and all she wants is to know that everything is okay. But noooo....a fan will get noticed because of a random tweet. Especially when the fan has AT LEAST one of her favorite celebrities following her. Some fans try so hard to get noticed and they will give up. Seeing a fan or even someone in general give up is honestly sad. If a fangirl gives up on her fave follow, she must have tried over 100 times to get noticed. I understand they have a lot to do and many places to go, I just hope they will remember each one fan for something. And if you are trying to get your fave to notice you: DONT EVER EVER GIVE UP BC YOU WILL GET NOTICED SOMEDAY. SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL. (Why am I putting that I don't even have fave follow lol)

A/N: It bugs us all, me included ( why can't Harry notice me? lol (: ). It's so hard to realize that we aren't the only one. Like you said there are millions of other people out there, who gush over the same celebrities just as well. As much as we all want to be the only one they notice, it's reality that always has to punch us square in face saying, "they don't love you, hell, they probably don't even know you exist. It physically, mentally and emotionally hurts, but it also bugs me when people say "oh I'm in love with him/her". I know it's a bit biased, but I find the word "love" strong, and when it is used in a serious manner to where you have never even met the person is disturbing. We get that you like them very much, but how could you love someone you don't know much about. We think we know a lot about someone, but there is so much more than just their good looks, amazing personality (as far as we can see) and, there beautiful voices.

P.S. Ok, I know that was kind of a lot but I had a lot to say

~xXforeverShelbyXx