One

Anonymous~

I hate partner projects more than group projects. It's one thing to have a bunch of people you're forced to work with, but another thing entirely if it's just one. That one person can challenge you, blow you off, dump all of the work on you, and there won't be anybody else who will step in and agree with you.

Like this girl in Yearbook I got stuck with. I already don't want to be there, I'm only there because there were no other classes open when I left Theater. And I get stuck doing my part of the pages with a junior. She's seventeen already; a big hotshot. She thinks she's something else. I know more about her and her family than I do my best friend, because all she does is talk about herself and them, and "my dad said this" "my niece is so adorable" "my sister did this". I DON'T CARE. If I did, I would ask!

I once tried to make a point to her. It was kind of philosophical; I pointed out that the longest relationships people have, from when they're children to when they're old, is with their siblings. I pointed out that the average person would likely outlive their parents and other relatives that were close to them. She disagreed, and went on to insist that her dad would live to be "a thousand". What? Is her head full of air?

Then there's the pictures and the interviews we have to do together. First, when we were done, I started going through the ones we had taken, and I was going to delete this blurry one. She ordered me not to do anything until we got back to class. I said, okay, fine, and started to put the camera back in the case, when she came over and snatched the camera out of my hands, then put it back in the case herself. The case was strapped to my shoulder, and I have really long hair, so naturally, the zipper caught on it when she zipped it closed.

Not to mention, she lost our damned template, and the teacher chewed us out for it. I'm not leaving anything with her again.

A/N: I know what you mean, working with groups isn't my ideal choice. But she, she seemed like someone I deff. couldn't work with. I'd be like bye Felicia! :D ( cause I wouldn't wanna cut a b***h)