Two

5SOS_Cheeto~

I needed to go to the main office of my school to deliver some papers for my teacher at school one day. Everything was fine and dandy; I went to the office like I was supposed to. But, when I got there, the lady behind the counter told me to stand there and wait a second because one of the mothers were ahead of me.

The name of my crush (we'll call him X) is like a trigger for me. I start smiling like an idiot and bouncing around though he barely even knows me. Anyways, back to the story...

The lady sent one of the community service workers to go out and get X since he was going home early due to a dentist appointment. Upon hearing his name, I started smiling like a complete moron and whispered "That's my baby, I love him!" To myself.

Sadly, his mother, who was standing right next to me, heard it...

She gave me this weird look that made my entire face turn red. How was I supposed to know that was his mom?! There was like this awkward silence until his mom said "So... you love my son, huh?"

I died...

Stuttering like an idiot, I handed the office workers the papers and ran out the door (almost being knocked down by X, by the way) only to hear his mom whisper to him as they left "Hey, that girl with the tongue piercing is in love with you!"

X just gave her this confused face like he didn't know who I was before raising his eyebrows at me questioningly...

Yeah, I don't want to go to school tomorrow...

A/N: Is it bad that I kind of laughed while reading this? Anyways, I wish you the best of luck tomorrow, and hopefully it won't be too bad if you run into "X".