Twenty-Four

anonymous~

I hate being so helpless. I always want to be there for someone who needs it or who's feeling bad. I am in a group chat and my friends and I had a confession sort of thing. I can't always find the words to say and I don't want anyone's sympathy so I have to hide my thoughts within myself while my friends spill. I truly trust them but since I feel bad since I don't know how to help, I avoided some of the conversation. They all have some sort of anxiety or depression and I don't know how to deal with it or what to say. Sometimes, I cry at night because I know I can't make people happy (sounds pathetic whoops). Because I think of my sunshine who can easily make me happy even though I've never met him (and maybe never will) by looking at pictures or videos of him just smiling and laughing. I know it's not possible to make everyone happy but if my sunshine can make millions of people smile, I don't know what I can do. 

A/N: I find this sooooo sweet! There needs to be more people like you in this world. It's ok to not know what to say all of the time, and sometimes you're just going to have to deal with the fact that you can't make everyone  happy. 

~xXforeverShelbyXx