Six

Anonymous~

I love this boy named Zach. I have loved him since kindergarten, which has been nine years. I think he is hilarious, he is smart, and he's good looking. He's a great listener and he knows more about me than anyone else does, even more than my best friend of fourteen years (my whole life). Fifth grade was the year I discovered he had loved me back and since kindergarten also. I discovered that in kindergarten, he asked if I wanted him to be my boyfriend, to which I replied yes. I also kissed him on the cheek.

He's also very polite. When we went to his cousins twelfth birthday party, he and I danced (and apparently, his dad got lots of pictures) . After the party, he said I was extremely pretty and ASKED if he could use the word "hot". He is so super sweet and I love him to bits and pieces.

In fourth grade (which was when my crush on him climaxed), he would smile and say hi to me EVERY SINGLE TIME that he saw me.

He is the first person who I told that I was poor and was getting a lot of help going to the school I'm in. He still accepted me. I vented to him a lot, and shared all of my thoughts with him, and I told him how much I loved him everyday. He did, too. When I was leaving for camp, he was crying and said that he would miss me. He even sent me a letter at camp saying "Love, Zach", "*hugs and kisses*", and the bottom of the page was lined with XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO. If I could marry any guy, I would choose him in a heartbeat.

We don't talk much now, and it breaks my heart. Even so, I still think he is the most genuine guy that a girl could ask for. My friend doesn't like him, but then again I don't like HER crush. I write those imagine things for the both of us, and I genuinely hope that they'll happen. I told him that I would never find anyone like him, and I meant it. No one knows me as well as he does, and I don't love anyone as much as I love him.

I want to marry him. I want to buy a house together. I want to have kids with him. I want to slow dance with him on random evenings when our kids are in college. I want to sit and reflect with him. I want to fight with him. This isn't some little crush, believe me. I love him with all of my heart, and I have since we met. When he asked if I wanted him as my boyfriend, I meant it when I said yes. I want to kiss him and get to know his whole body. I want to dance with him and learn all of his talents. I want to know more of him and his past. I want to be his one and only girl, the person he sends flowers to on Valentine's Day. I want to exchange meaningful presents on our birthdays.

I love him.

Thanks!

A/N: It sseems like you got some strong feelings for this guy, huh?!? Don't give up, even though you don't really talk anymore, CHANGE THAT! It could just be a simple hello. Something like this seems to strong too give up on. ( good luck (: )

~ xXforeverShelbyXx