Unexpected

I moaned and stirred, feeling comfy in my bed. The blanket was warmer than usual but I loved it. I Snuggled more into it but I heard a steady heartbeat and immediately sat up. I gasped but smile when I saw Drake sleeping peacefully. I smiled and caressed his face before slapping him. "Why'd you sneak into my home?" I asked, faking my anger. He quickly sat up and engulfed me into a bear hug. "I'm sorry. I-" "Forgive you. Stop being such a pansy." I said while kissing his cheek. "Why'd you slap me then?!" I shrugged and got off the bed. "I'd appreciate it if you turn around or leave." "Yeah, I'm kinda hugry." He left out and went down to the kitchen. I slipped from my night gown and got new clothes. I took a quick shower (it's actually just me pouring water over my body through my powers), I swung my hair violently and got dressed in my black bra and underwear before putting on a black tank top which was tucked into my waist high light blue shorts. I put on my black ankle boots and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I blacked my eyes with eyeliner and mascara before brushing my teeth and spraying some perfume. I may be going over board but it's my mate. My sexy, loveable, demon of a mate. I made my way downstairs to hear some words being said between two people. Hatorus and Drake to be exact. "You don't deserve my sister. She needs someone who'll love her and not get her killed." "Are you telling me I don't love her? She's my everything and I'm her's. Hence the word 'mate'." "That word means nothing if you harm the one for you. She is too stupid to realize you are evil and will never change, even to be with her." I heard enough. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed Drake's hand. "I'm not stupid and I know what I want. Let me be my own person and stop interfering." I hissed before leaving. Hatorus is a great brother and king but he is judgemental and too into himself. He believes everything he says is right when he is clearly wrong.

"Where are we going? Especially with you looking like this?" His last question sounded with lust and anger. "We're going to Earth. We're going to.....Hang out?" We teleported and entered a field. Corn was all around and large stalks of wheat that reached above our heads. "Why are we here?" "I kind of wanted to have my first date here. Christian and I met here at a nearby lake." "Christian." He scoffed and I slapped him slightly. "Be nice. He loves you." I said as I sat us down near the lake. "Can I tell you something?" He said. Oh god, this means bad news. I slowly nodded and he faced me. His eyes were a icy blue that looked almost white. "I remember you. When you were 12, you came up to the surface and met an angel. He was me." It couldn't be! He's a freaking demon! "But how?" "Well, after that day I fell in love. With you. You were all I thought of, all I talked about was you. You were the one I wanted to be with. But, I fell in love with someone who wasn't my own species so I was kicked out. I agreed to be an assistant to the devil and he erased my memory. That's why for these past years, I wanted you dead." He explained. That explains the similarities. The reason I fell in love with Drake the first time I laid eyes on him. I sighed as I had a secret. I was monster for it but I accepted my fate. "I need to tell you something." "What is it?" I slowly stood up and took off my shoes and pants. "What are you doing?!" I slipped off my shirt and got closer to the lake. Here goes nothing. I jumped in and the water began to bubble. I came back to the top and looked at him. "What's new?" "Look behind me." I smirked as his eyes widened. "Whoa. And your teeth." I grinned but closed my mouth as I thought I scared him. "I'm a monster. I'm a siren but I don't kill people, I just look like it." I moved my now electric blue hair from my purple eyes. "You're.... Whoa." I turned around, ashamed of myself. I knew it. No one, not even the man I'm destined to be with, can love me. "You can leave now." I said while wiping my tears. I yelped a bit as my now long and pointy nails scracthed me. "No. You're beautiful. You look  amazing and I know I might have made it sound wrong but you're gorgeous." He said while turning me around and caressing my cheek. I smiled and brought my hand to his. "Thank you." I said and used his hand to pull myself from the lake and saw my green and blue tail flopping about. I rolled my eyes and waited for it to return to normal. When it did, I got up and put my clothes back on.

"What?" I asked Drake who looked dazed. "Your legs are-Damn."He said barely above a whisper. I giggled and teleported us back home. We were holding hands and laughing while talking about random stuff. "Okay, I got one, where is Old Zeland?" "I don't know. What makes the grass so yellow?" "Grass isn't yellow, dummy." I giggled at his attempt at a sad face. "Honesta! Meeting in the Lounge. NOW!" I heard my mother yelled. She sounded furious. She's never furious. I know this is horrible. "Hold on. Stay right here." He disappeared into thin air and I sighed. "Or not." I walked down to the lounge and sat on the sofa. "Yes, mother?" "Honesta, darling, I know you love Drake and how you're mates and all but he called to the devil to ruin the town we have just finished repairing. I'm sorry but we're going to war again." This can't be happeneing.