Emotional rollercoaster

I sighed as the doctor left out. Not pregnant but I don't want to give up. Actually, I should. I was beginning to feel my body tremble from anxiety. I bit my lip and remembered the promise I had made. How could I agree to this? It was bad enough he was away but now he may not come back and- No! He will! He will come back! Shut up Honesta! You're thinking of the negatives. I inhaled a deep breath as I walked back to my room. "Darling, i know this is hard but it'll b-" "I want Drake." I said bluntly causing Marel to freeze with shock. She sighed and put a hand on my shoulder. "Honests, I know you miss him but he's gone to battle. He won't be back for a while." "I would do whatever it takes to be by him again." "But he is fighting a battle that you can not interfer in! He would be shocked and crushed if anything happened to you. But the good thing is when he gets home, he'll be all yours and probably want you as bad as you want him." She said, wiggling her eyebrows. I smiled and hugged her before groaning in pain. "I'm dying." "I know. I'm going to go see your brother." She said dreamily causing me to whimper. I wish I could say I was going to see my mate right now. I whimpered and crawled into my bed. I didn't feel alright. I felt anger burn over my body. I growled fiercly and saw my nails grow into my long, vicious claws. I sliced it over my pillow and saw the cotton slip from the silk covered object. I was angered for no reason. What was wrong with me?

(Drake's POV)

I held the shield over my head as the evil bitch spat fire to me. Her wings flapped heavily as the other demons attacked her. She was disgusting. Her red, bloodshot eyes had slits in the middle;large wings coated with her skin; razor sharp teeth and, worst of all, she was nude. I gagged as she tried to seduce the male demons. I felt anger well in me for no expectant reason. I charged at her with my sword and spinned as the fore nearly touched me. I was pissed and for what? I don't care. I can use it against this wench so I can get home quicker. I jumped and plunged the sword into her heart. She screeched and I smirked before removing it and slicing it through her neck, causing her head to fall away. I grinned as everyone smiled and cheered but we heard a distant scream. I forgot, she got to some of us. 20 I mean. Now we have incubus and succubuses to worry about. Fuck!

(Honesta's POV)

I squirmed as Hatorus and Marel had tied me to my bed because I was screming and destroying mostly everything in here. "I hate you! I want Drake!" "Drake's not here!" Hatorus screamed causing me to scream back. "Calm down!" Marel slapped my cheek, causing me to relax a bit but not completely. How can I be calm. He's not with me. Not holding me and telling he loves me and would never leave me. I felt my anger disappear and it was replaced with sadness. I broke into a fit of tears and buried my face into my ruined mattress and pillow. "I'm so sorry. I'm so so so so so so sorry." I said and tried to catch my breath. I have no idea what is going on. This is crazy! I want this to end. It seemed funny how I was just bitchy and weep but now, it's down right hilarious. I giggled before laughing loudly and felt tears pour from my eyes because of the hysterics. "My....Sides.....I can't.....breath!" I managed to choke put from the heavy breathing and weirdness. God, I'm insane.