Part 7: Don't Come Back, Okay?

"So are you sure thats everything that happened." Theo asked unsure after explaining that day.

"Yes." I said "and even if it did, it wouldn't be your business." I finished straight up.

"It would be my business Ariana, you are mine, no one elses." He said. I just looked at him. I hated guys that referred to me as their girl or ex.

"It seems as if you think im your property, which i AM NOT. And if you dont mind i have stuff to do." I said walking away pissed. "And just in case you didnt know we were never dating." I finished. I walked into my apartment and he followed. "I believe i said I have stuff to do."

"Not after me and you have a little talk." He said.

"We have nothing to talk about so just leave." I said as he was coming closer. I realized he had closed the door with both locks. This is getting wierd. "Please leave." I begged. He came closer and grabbed my waist and it was not gentle, it hurt. Then he started to kiss my neck. He was holding me so hard it hurt.
"STOP, LET ME GOO." I said hitting his shoulders. All of a sudden he raised me up and i saw he was taking me to my bedroom. And even worst i was still wearing my skirt. "Stop. Please." I say but he didnt listen. He grabbed my hair and started kissing me. I didnt kiss back, i just screamed and tried to get out of his hands. He started to grab my legs. At that point it was clear that he was trying to rape me. I tried so damn hard to get out but he was way faster and stronger. "Please . Stop." I say, tears welled up in my eyes.

"Dont cry baby. Its only for a little while." He said kissing my cheek.

"Please let me go." I begg.

"Aww baby. But you have to be mine. Or you want that kid?" He whispered in my ear. "I asked you a simple question..Do YOU WANT THAT KID?" he said yelling. I cry harder as the yell. "You know baby, hes a kid and im a man. Do you really want him?"

"Just let me go." I say trying to fight the tears.

"No!" He yelled. "And stop fighting. You arent getting anywhere." He threw me on the bed and started to unbuckle his belt. I just curled up in a ball, crying. Then he got my arms and started kissing me again. At the point where he was to grab me very inappropriately I hit him so hard in the stomach that he finally let me go and started coughing. I just stared at him shocked then i realize i habe to run. So i do. He tries to follow but dosent get that far.
I get in my car and drive off
I didnt know where i was going i just drove.
I had nowhere to go. All i knew and was happy of is that i got away from that beast. As i drove off i started to think about when i first met Theo.
I never thought he would be this violent. He was so gentle that night where we kissed. And all those days we worked together didnt even seem as he was this violent. My eyes welled up with tears as I start thinking about Justin. I dont know why but i felt that i wanted to hug him so hard. I stop the car on a dark quiet place. I sit back on my seat and cry. I extend my body down to the bottom of the passengers seat to get Justins hat. I grab my phone and hesitate. I looked at the hat, then my phone. Should I?? I didnt know if i should call him. Finally i decide to call. I dial the number and call.

*On the phone*

Justin: Hello?

Ariana: Hi Justin *trying not to cry*

Justin: Ariana!!! Hi beautiful..why is your voice so shaky...did something happen.

Ariana: Can u come?

Justin: yeaa. Where are you.

Ariana: *tells him where shes at*

Justin: Yea im on my way. What happend.

Ariana: Ill tell u later.

Justin: im on my way.

We hung up and i wait. I cant help but cry.

*15 minutes later*

I see Justin coming from the mirror. He looks a little worried. I get out of the car and my instinct was to run to him and hug him. He hugs me from my waist. "What happened?" He asks.

"It doesn't matter." I reply. He respects my decision about not talkimg about it rn.

"Can I take you somewhere?" He asks. I just look at him and nod. "Ight then. But lets go in my car. We'll come back l, just lock the doors." I lock the doors and walk over to Justins car.
I like his car. Justin and i got on the car.
" You okay?" He asked

"Yeah." I said wiping my wet cheeks.

"You're so beautiful without makeup." He commented since the makeup eventually ran off with my tears.

"Wow really?" I said with a smirk still kinda sad, but he makes me smile. From the corner of my eye, I saw that Justin was glancing at my legs.
I should've changed the skirt. But it wasnt what i thought from what he said.

"You also have hand marks on your legs." He said. I could tell he was botjered by that. "What happened?" He asked again.

"Theo." I finally said. He immediately pushed the brake so hard that i almost went flying off.

"WHAT?" He said bitterly.

"It dosent matter. I got away that all that matters." I said with my stuffy nose.

"I does matter Ariana, what did he do to you, he obviously touched you. But you know what thats none of my business, hes your boyfriend anyways. And me, well im just a stranger, that is probably even in love with you. But its okay, its none of my business." He gave his speech. "Im just a stranger to you." He said with tears wanting to welled up in his eyes. I let my hand sneak onto his. He just stared at our hands and then at me. We were both so confused. We just met a day ago and we were already feelings these things.
"Ariana" he said still with tear-welled up eyes. "Why dont you give me a chance, to really show you what love truly is. I can do that. Even tho i look like a clueless boy."

"You aren't a boy Justin." I said. "You should just drive." I didn't say anything about the chance part. Justin let go of my hand and looked forward. He started driving. It took him a few minutes for him something.

"You shouldn't have let him touch you like that."

"I was trying to get out of his hands bit I couldn't." I explained. He just glanced at me throughout the way.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Well where did you wanna take me?" I asked.

"My apartment. I got some cool stuff to show you." He said with a big smile and watery eyes. I smiled back the same.
Can I be feeling this for him?

Pls give suggestions...
Mixed P.O.V are in the story.