Part 8: Late Night Tour

We finally came to a stop at these luxurious apartment homes. Justin got out of the car and immediately ran to my door to open it for me. He was really exited to be here with me.

"My lady." He said with a deep voice while leading me the way out of his car.

"Omgg Justin." I laughed.

He closed the door and guided me to his apartment while giving me a tour of the apartments.

"And finally, this is mine." He said taking out the keys. The doors already talked about the apartment. It was so fancy.

When we walked in I was amazed. It was a mix of fancy with manish kinda colors like navy and dark green.

"Nothin big but great for one person. Maybe two." He teased with a big smile.

"Maybe two? Really." I said with a smirk. He laughed too. "So what was the cool stuff you wanted to show me?" I asked excitedly

"We'll get there Ariana. Damnnn" he said teasing. I just laughed. "So this is my living room." He said. I explored the place and it was expectacular.

"Do your parents pay for this?" I asked a little sceptical.

"Nahh. I did" he said.

"What do you do?" I asked.

"I have like a line of clothes for men and women. Nothing big." He explained.

"Nothing big? You have a brand man, thats pretty cool." I commented. He took me by the hand to the kitchen.
"I thought you would like this." He said about the kitchen.

"As a matter fact, i do." I say while touching the objects. He just stared at me. He took me by the hand to another room.

"This is my studio." He said.

"So you're an artist too?" I asked.

"Nope. I just. You know...like the music thing. I like playing around with it." He explained.

"So have you written any songs?" I asked.

"Yeah. I started working on one yesterday."

"Can i hear it?" I ask. He just stared at me.

"Uummm...how about later...ill show you all the ones I've written." He tried to convince me. I nodded smiling. He gave me a tour of his studio, which, for me, was pretty awesome. Then he walked to a another door in the studio. "This leads to my bedroom." He said. I walked through it to take a deeper look. It was just a normal guy bedroom. Its was also very luxurious. As i took a look i saw the french door that lead to the balcony. In the process of staring at the french door, Justin immediately walks over to tje door and opens it. He signals me to come out.

It was really amazing. It was a pool/hot tub(picture above). In an apartment. Wow.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Yeahh. I love it." I replied. Just in a blink of an eye i saw that Justin was taking off his shirt and shoes. Then his shorts. He jumped in the pool and splashed all over the place.

"Omg Justin!" I say wiping off the water on my face.

"C'mon! Get in! The water is perfect." He says swimming.

"No i dont know how to swim and anyways i have no clothes." I explained.

"Seriously? You don't know how to swim?" He asked surprised.

"Not really. Ik how to float tho." He laughed at the fact that i didnt know how to swim.

"C'mon I'll show you."

"No thank you. Water is the second thing i fear the most."

"And whats the first? Bees?" He teased. I just smirked. "Cmon. Really. Plz."

"No Justin." I said clearly.

"Fine then. If you dont wanna come over here. Ill go gettchuu." He said.

"No Justin! Im not kidding." I say trying not to laugh my ass off. "Stop."

He comes out of the water and starts to grab me. "No Justin, stop." I said. Now he was tickling me. "Stop! Stop! You're so wet!" I couldnt even talk because of him tickling me. He grips on my waist and jumps with me on his arms into the pool. I have to admit it was fun and the water was pretty cool. But i had like absolutely no clothes to wear afterwards.

We come back up to the surface and me and Justin we're laughing but at the same time gasping.

"Omg. You like the water now?" Justin asks with a big smile. I can feel his warm hands on my waist. He looked at me and i looked at him. Then i slip out of his grip and swim to the next side of the pool.

"You liar!" He said making his way to where I was.

"No! No!" I screamed. I tried to get out of the pool because i didnt want any more tickling. I was halfway out when he grabs me from behind and pulls me back in. He turns me to his front and smiles.

"You are such a liar. You do know how to swim and you do it better than me." He complimented. We just stared at eachother and Justin began to come closer. He stared at my eyes and lips. I gulp. He pulls my hair back and i began thinking about my first kiss with Theo. Flashback on flashback. He closes his eyes and gets closer.

When we were at that point where we could hear eachother breathing I had to ruin it.

"Justin." I said softly touching his face.

"Yes Ariana." He replied. I didnt say anything. I just grab his hands and push then off from my waist.

"Ariana?" He said. I couldn't say anything, all i did was slowly turn away and walk. When i got out of the pool i didnt know what to do. Should i leave or should i stay. My trauma was winning the battle. After what happened with Theo, i feel like every guy is the same and wants the same things. I also felt like things with Justin were going to fast. But i admit that i want these things to happen.
So bad.

A/N: give suggestions and comment...
I wanna thank my babe HeySweetButera for inspiring me.

Comment plzz