Part 12: Going Out

A/N: 
Read it!!!!!
Love y'all♡♡

*Ariana's P.O.V

I wake up in Justin's arms. He's still asleep. He looks so cute and adorable. I stretch and yawn. He's still asleep. I kiss him on the cheek and try to get up without making him wake up.

I go to the kitchen to see what there is to make Justin breakfast. I get out 2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, and some pancake batter.

I finished cooking it and take it to Justins room, where he was still sleeping like an angel. I settle the plate down on a little table he had in his room.

I go over to him and squish his cheeks. "Justin." I whisper. I get closer to his face, still squishing his cheeks. I was so close to his lips, i even thought of kissing him right on the spot.
"Justin, love?" I whispered.

"BOOOOO!!!!" He yelled at my face.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" I scream. He laughs so hard.

"Justin!?!?!" I yell while hitting his muscular arm. He's still laughing his buns off.

"Y-you." He couldn't even talk. "G-got sca-scared...like Ahhh!" He said laughing.

"Its not funny Justin, I really got scared." I said.

"Sorry, aaaahhh" he said wiping with watery eyes.

"Wow." I said.

*Justin's P.O.V*

Yes, I was sleeping, at first. When she gave me the kiss I secretly awakened. The touch of her soft lips to my cheek made my heart pump faster. She got up and went outside. Im guessing she made breakfast because I can smell the bacon. She came back in and I could feel her hands squishing my cheeks.

She got closer, I could feel it. Her breath was on top of mine. She hesitated to kiss me.
Kiss me. Please. I saw that she wouldn't so I was being myself and I yelled right at her face. Her reaction was priceless. Her eyes widened and as she jumpued she gave a sharp scream. I couldnt help but laugh so hard. She really didnt like the fact that I was laughing at her.

*Ariana's P.O.V*

I handed Justin his plate of breakfast. He looks at it with heart eyes.

"Mmm...it smells really good...its been a long time since I dont have breakfast in bed." He said with a wide smile. I giggled looking at his wide eyes.

"So what do you want to do today." He said with his mouth full.

"Ummm...first of all I need to go get my car. Its probably all vandalized now. Then I need to go back to my apartment. Julie is probably wondering where I've been these days." He swallowed.

"So you're going back." He asked.

"Well, yeah thats where I live." I said.

"I wish you would stay forever." He commented while touching my face. I smirked. "No really." He said.

"I also have to talk with Theo." He looked at me and set his plate aside.
"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied while getting up and walking to his closet. "Nothing is ever wrong." He added.

"Why do you say it like that?" I questioned. He didn't respond, he just continued with his morning routine.

*Justin's P.O.V*

Wow. She needs to talk to Theo?? After what he did I wouldn't even talk to him for good. But I guess she dosen't care. I thought we had something going on between us, but I guess not.