Part 16: Saving Justin♡

I saw Julie pull up in her convertible BMW. I jogg up to the car to get in. "Hey girlie." Julie says as I was buckling my seat belt.

"Hi." I reply dryly.

"Why that face?" She asks slowly moving into one lane. I roll my eyes.

"Nothing, found out Justin has someone else Im guessing." I say.

"Ouch." Julie comments. "You have been missing school a lot, you are gonna end up not graduating from Stanford." She claims.

"School is the last thing I wanna know about at this point." I said.

"Wow, well you gotta take into consideration all the sacrifice that your parents had to take in order for you to have a good job and education." Julie explains.

"Yes mom, I really dont want to talk about this right now." I say sarcastically. Julie rolls her eyes.

"So then tell me about what happened with Justin." She says.

"Well, we had a little argument and then I overheard him talking on the phone with this Kiara girl, I'm guessing his ex or current girlfriend. He said that he loved her and that she can come by anytime. Can you believe him?" I explain.

"Yes, every guy is the same. Thats why you shouldn't get too hooked up with anyone because at the end of the day they just cut you off just like that." She said snapping her fingers on that last part.

"But Justin is-"

"Different. Thats what everybody says." She interupts. I shove my face in my hands. "Really Ariana. You shouldn't get too attached, remember what happened with me and Nathan?"

"Yes, but it was because you guys never even gave him what he wanted." I say. She glares at me.

"Im just gonna shut up now." She says.

"No I meant-"

"Just. Dont. Please." She cuts me off. Wow okay, now my bestfriend is ignoring me. Just what I needed. She parks at the parking lot of our apartment. Julie just gets off quickly and hastily walks away. Really? Whatever, I just get off and follow her into our apartment. Julie walks in and slams the door of her room as she walks in. Oml. She'll get over it eventually anyways. I settle my thinks on the table and as I always do I check my phone. I go on my Twitter and see that Justin tweeted.

JustinAriana @justinbieber7

~Why is she doing this to me? I love her, but I guess she dosen't. Oh well, time to forget...cheers.~

Cheers? I was afraid he was going to do something stupid. I wanted to reply but I had nothing to say. It was so special to me that he had us for his name on Twitter. I went to see the replies and see a bunch of his guy friends replying "cheers foo" or "cheers bro" and one said "thats why you dont fall for their beautiful asses, hard to do but possible, cheers man." Then that slut, Kiara, replies with "I do love you baby" that female dog thinking that the tweet was reffering to her. Then Justin replies to her saying, "I didn't mean you, its actually all your fault." Wow. He actually said that to her. That made me smile.

I put my phone down and go shower.

*30 mins later*

I was drying my hair when I get spammed by i dont know who so I go see. I pick up my phone and I see a bunch of tweets from Justin.

JustinAriana @justinbieber7

~ @ arianagrande95 you got me fucked up. Forreal.~

~@ arianagrande95 call me please~

~@ arianagrande95 Why'd you do this to me. I had no intentions of getting back with @ kiaralovesjustin
Shes just my past.~