My bad

So sorry haven't updated in like for ever sorry 😁 don't be mad I guess I've been mad cause people think I'm a boy just because I like guns and action movies and stuff but seriously I'm not a boy!!😭

3 days, 14 hours, 37 minutes, 12 seconds that's how long Dakotas been missing.

Ethan has changed a lot, he won't talk, he quit baseball, and now he's currently locked away in his room,

I hadn't questioned him about anything but, he was starting to worry me.

Ethan came down the stairs looking as though he wanted to hide and, fall to his knees and cry at the same time, he looked up at me his eyes a dark shade of red.

"Are you okay?" he didn't respond just kept his back
to me and continued pouring his cereal. "Ethan?" He slammed the bowl down on the counter,causing it shattered.

"what!! Can't you see I just want to be left alone!, leave me alone!"

He was glaring at me so hard I looked away, an awkward silence filling the room.

the doorbell rang and pacing back and forward was Dakota, he wore a grey beanie, a grey shirt, black hoodie, with sun glasses, grey sweatpants, and grey and black Jordan's.

he looked at me, his eyes a dark yellow shade he didn't wait for me to let him in he just stormed pasted me, where he paced back and forward in the middle of my living room he looked at me clenching his teeth "do you mind if I spend the night I don't want to go back home"

I smiled at him "you look like a fat elephant trying to rob somebody" he sighed walking toward me.

"I killed someone now there coming for me I wanted to spend the night to say goodbye because if they find me they won't waste anytime killing me, I frowned "I don't really have a guess room Soooo

"Ethan walked in the room not even acknowledging us, he continued up the stairs distracted by Ethan I didn't notice Dakota pick me up until I felt his lips on my neck, he sunk his teeth into my bare skin without warning.

I screamed slapping him as hard as I could he chuckled "my bad" he then flipped me over his shoulder and carried me up stairs, "looks like we're roommates princess and you're stuck with me."

he placed me down gently, and kissed me lightly. I unzipped his jacket, then  pulled off his shirt he stared at me, "are you sure you want to do this" I wrapped my arms around his neck pecking his lips. " be gentle or I will kill you"

He slowly took off my t shirt, his hands moving as gentle as possible, he lowered his hand and unbuttoned my jeans licking down my stomach past my belly button to my underwear.

my heart was pounding was I ready? will it hurt? Dakota brought his lips to mine his hand sneakily unhooking my bra he cupped my face forcing me to look at him,I gulped as he went lower I felt him tug at my underwear slowly and I closed my eyes.

I trust him and I could go through with this, slowly he came back up here we go.

Hey sorry for this late ash  update and sorry if it's not as detailed as you want it but you see it's pg-13 and if I continued then this would have become a very naughty book I'm tired it's like one something I felt bad cause this chapter was real short so I added a little something for my readers still awake right now.😁👌