One awkward dinner

Dakota's eyes went wide as his mouth fell open in horror he shot to the door quickly opening it, a little boy came running in he hugged Dakota crying quietly into his leg.

Dakota leaned down and the boy tackled him in a hug.

"Mason you have to go back to your mother." he shook his head "Chris hit me again" the little boy was sobbing harder at the mention of this Chris person "please dad let me stay with you" Mason sobbed louder Dakota shushed him rubbing his hand through his hair gently, "where did he hit you" Dakota whispered through clenched teeth Mason turned around and lifted his shirt he hand dark red hand prints on his back and small bruises where starting to form.

Dakota never told me he had a son was he even planning on telling me?! A tall muscled man stood in front of Dakota and, Mason screamed hiding behind Dakota quickly that must be Chris.

"Mason get your little ass over here or next time I won't hesitate to smack you twice!!" Mason ran and jumped on the bed hugging me hiding under the covers.

Dakota stood to his feet as a blond woman came running into the room she instantly stood in between both men her hand pushing against Dakota, Mason was crying hard as he chanted 'I'm not scared' over and over.

"there's point in standing in front of me I'm gonna kill him ether way" Chris growls Dakota was quite he was too calm that what really hinted he was angry.

"Mason is staying with me tonight I don't trust him around my child" Dakota says not once breaking eye contact with Chris.

the woman opened her mouth before shaking her head she looked at me and jealousy crossed her face, she then nodded ashamed at the fact she had let Chris hit Mason.

"he can't do that Scarlett what are you doing!! He doesn't even have full control" Chris yelled a loud bell went off and everyone went silent even Mason, Scarlett grabbed Chris's hand and stormed out of the room, Dakota looked at me awkward silence filling the room "well because I'm alpha I have to attend dinner."

he dressed Mason in a blue and black striped shirt with black pants, he then pulled on a white button up dress shirt and, black dress pants he looked at me one last time before walking out of the room.

I sat there for a while before pulling on some white shorts and a black shirt I then made my way downstairs the room was tense the air thick no one was eating just waiting patiently for me I guess, everybody's eyes where on me and I felt my face instantly go red 'just sit down before these greedy beasts eat you instead of what's been prepared' I looked at Daria who gave me an encouraging smile.

I sat down quickly blushing deep red my face was burning hot and I was to afraid to look up "why are you staring so hard just eat!!" Dakota snapped frustrated at the hungry and agitated looks I was receiving, I looked at him thankful but he was busy adjusting Mason's high chair I sighed fixing my napkin and placing it on my lap.

I looked over at Ethan who was talking a mile a minute to Daria who was surprising getting along with him, maybe they where a perfect match I looked over at my "perfect match" and scowled no wonder that show only has two sessions.

everyone was happy but me I felt out of place like I was the odd drawing, in a beautiful picture I didn't feel welcome at all, I didn't even feel respected anymore this has to be the most awkward dinner of my life !!

Ugh why did I make Dalton Jackson the bad guy he's to good looking to be the bad guy oh well I guess I have to spice things up a bit until next time

-JH 👌