Chapter 7

Maco

     The party was turnt they had bitches everywhere. I had some hoe coming out of nowhere talking about she wanna fuck me. Her name was Lexi or something but I dissed her cause I heard she was pregnant. And I didn't wanna dent the baby head. If you catch my drift.

     They were really wilding playing dare cause it wasn't no truth. I was just chilling out and watching the scene. "Hey sexy." I heard someone say from behind me. I looked up and saw some chick I didn't recognize.

    "What it do lil shawty?"

    "Would you like a dance or can you come dance with me." I don't really dance so I just leaned back on the wall and let lil mama do her thang. She was twerking so hard damn near busted my shit she was rough as hell. Then she turned around and grabbed my dick and looked me in the eyes and licked her lips. She wanted to play games so I reached and grabbed her pussy making her moan in my ear and I could tell through her leggings she didn't have on panties.

     I wanted to mess with her so I grabbed it harder and pulled her closer to me. Then I ran my finger over her clit and thumped it real hard. She then let go of my dick and smiled at me before she moaned in my ear again. I did that a few more times and then she threw her head back and then I removed my hand.

    "Thanks for the dance baby." I whispered to her in her ear. Before she could register that I was done with her I walked away leaving her probably soaking. I went to the kitchen to wash my hands because I'm not a dirty nigga.

     After the encounter with the lil female I got on the dance floor and let some other chick twerk on me. While she was dancing I just so happen to look up and see Mia coming downstairs wiping her mouth and some nigga behind her zipping up his pants. Hoes will be hoes huh. She didn't see me at all and I wasn't hiding from her either. Cause she ain't my bitch.

     Suddenly I had the urge to go to the bathroom. So I left the girl to dance while I go take care of my business. I didn't know exactly where the bathroom was but I'll find it. I go up the stairs and I opened one door but it wasn't it then I heard somebody screaming stop. At first I wasn't gone check it out but the girl sound like she was crying.

     When I opened the door I saw some nigga trying to undo the girls pants. She then screamed 'help me'.

    "Ayee what the fuck is you doing my nigga?!" He looked back at me like he was dumbfounded. Then he moved a little and I got a clear look at her face. Once I realized it was the girl from school I instantly pushed that nigga off of her. I took her off the wall and pushed her out the bathroom.

    "Nigga is you dumb. So you can't get no pussy voluntarily?" I spoke while I beat his ass throwing punches left and right and he screamed out in pain. While I was beating his ass shawty came over telling me to stop and was pulling me off of him. After a while she finally got me to stop.

     I grabbed her hand and left outta that house and went straight to my car. Once we got in the car we sat there for a second and it would've been silent but I could hear her sniffling.

    "Thank you so much Maco I really appreciate it!" She said in between sniffles while she hugged me and kissed my cheek. I sat there for a second before saying anything. "No problem ma." I said without looking at her.

    "Uhh, you wanna go home right now, where you stay at?" I said trying to see what she wanted to do.

     She looked at the time and saw that it read 1:20. "No, not really...but I don't wanna go to Mani's house." She said making the last part low to say more to herself than to me.

     After she said that I took the car outta park and drove off. It was a good 20 minutes to get to my house. I parked and then helped her out of the car and to the door because she was still drunk. Once we were inside I led her to my bedroom and showed her where the bathroom was in my room. I went to go get some water and she came behind me with no pants on.

    "Thank you again Maco for helping me." She said while sitting at the bar.

    "No problem at all alright." I said looking dead at her. She then told me that she told her mom she was staying with her friend Tia. I knew Tia too, but I don't think she knows that.

     She got out of the chair and hugged me around my neck. Shawty was short, probably 5'6, so I had to bend down. Then she left outta the kitchen and went to my room. When I got in the room I had took off my pants and shirt and tossed it in the dirty clothes basket. Then I started to head for the door.

    "Where you going?" She sounded slick worried.

    "To the couch to lay down." I said before getting ready to leave out.

    "But you can sleep in here. In your bed. With me too. I mean this is your house." She said that almost like she didn't want me to go. I then closed the door and got in the bed.

     I lie down and get comfortable as if she wasn't there. She then turned and faced me and got close to me. Then without a hesitation she began kissing me. I kissed back. She then climbed on top of me and continued kissing me.

     She then started to straddle my now growing and throbbing dick. She moved down to my neck so I just had to gone play with her. I took off her shirt and bra and tossed it to the floor and started playing with her rock hard nipples. I moved one hand from her nipple to her swollen clit. As soon as I started playing with her pearl she instantly started to moan in my ear. Then I caught her off guard and climbed on top off her and played with her some more while I sucked on her neck.

     I then started pulling off her panties and threw them on the floor. I pulled off my boxers and started to rub my dick against her clit. She arched her back but said nothing. I rubbed it again but much harder and she moaned out. I played with her pussy till she was wet. Then I got ready to put my dick in. I was almost head deep in then she moaned out, "Hey." I looked at her and she said it once again.

    "Hey Maco. Hey. Hey."

     I was in deep sleep until I was awaken by lil mama saying 'hey' and calling my name. She had one of the lamps on and she was sitting up against her pillow looking at me. "Wassup?" I said sitting up noticing her clothes were still on besides her pants.

    "Well you were grunting and you kept moving over there that's all." She looked at me.

    "Yea I'm straight ma." I got up to go to the bathroom and saw that I had a semi-hard dick. When I got in the bathroom I thought did I really just have a wet dream about her ass. Once I was finished in the bathroom I came out and she was gone so I laid down.

     She came in with a cup of water. She got in the bed and drank some of her water before putting it down. Then she turned and looked at me. "Are you alright now Maco?" She said while giggling. I smiled and just stared at her.

     She then laid her head on the pillow and I was still staring at her. "Why you staring at me?" She asked with her eyes closed. I looked at her and said, "'Cause you real fine you know." She opened her eyes and came closer to me. Before I knew it she kissed me.

     She kissed me a few more times then she cut off the light and laid in my arms. She kissed me once more and then laid back down to go to bed. Her back was facing me so I was holding her from behind. I usually don't really cuddle but I kinda didn't mind it being with her. It was just something about her tho.

     After a few more minutes had gone by I was knocked out too.