Chapter 6

Maco

Its been a little minute since I've been out but I'm gone go ahead and pop out for this party tonight. I already know all the little thotties gone be in there. The fuck I'm gone wear though cause a nigga don't even know. While I was thinking about that I was interrupted by a text.

Thotbot Mia: Bae wyd [9:04]

Mia is one of my dark haired, thick, light-skinned pieces that I fuck with occasionally. I don't know why she be thinking I'm her man. All she want is the pipe but I be glad to give it to her crazy ass.

Me: Shit chilling wassup? [9:05]

Thotbot Mia: Well I was wondering can I come chill w you [9:06]

Me: Not tonight man [9:09]

Thotbot Mia: But why not tonight everytime I wanna chill you bs [9:10]

Me: Miss me with all that shit alright.. damn [9:13]

Thotbot Mia: You know what fuck you Maco [9:14]

I don't feel like hearing her shit man she always got something to say acting like she not just a quickie. But its cool she'll be over it and be bending over backwards for me soon. Literally.

Sometimes she stress a nigga out that's why I stay doping. After I finished texting her and smoking out my living room I decided to gone get ready. It smelled like nothing but straight weed in here. I hopped in the shower and washed my body with my Irish Springs bodywash. I got out and lotioned up. A nigga can't be out here ashy.

I got dressed in my black True Religion jeans and an all dressy white long sleeve Polo shirt with a black horse and some icy white Forces. I then added my gold diamond Michael Kors watch with a gold chain. I made sure my hair was straight then I headed out in my 2014 black BMW.

Mani

I can't wait to get to this party I've been in the house for too long. I know I'm drinking so Teresa gone have to be the driver later on tonight.

"I hope you know I'm getting fucked up tonight." I briefly looked at Teresa.

She laughed and said ok.

It was 9:35 and we were finally at the house party. When we got to the door in order for us to get in we had to take a shot. Start the turn up. Once we got in there were bottles everywhere. From Vodka and Rum to Whiskey and Tequila. And the air smelled like nothing but pure marijuana. Teresa and I smoked, and so did Jay, so I wasn't bothered by it.

It was alot of people here. Some fine ass niggas in here too. I mean I can still look and 'compliment'. Some were playing a game of spin the bottle. The music was blaring. The song Earned It by Chief Keef was on. So of course niggas were all around rapping the song.

I was having a good time. Teresa and I had some peach mango Vodka, it was so good. Right when we were finishing our drink Ride by Ciara came on so we both got up and went to go dance. Teresa and I were both looking at the guys grind and owee I must say it was a sight to see. We continued to slow dance to each others company and then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I didn't look back I just kept on slow dancing and winding on who ever this person was. After the song went off I felt the person whisper in my ear.

"So you were just gone keep dancing and not see who was behind you?" They spoke.

Recognizing the voice I turned around and kissed my baby Jay right on the lips. "Well I assumed it was you because everyone knows I'm your girl." I had lied because I didn't want him to get mad.

He smirked and kissed me back before speaking to Teresa. "Aye Tee you lookin' good tonight. Where ya man?"

She pretended to roll her eyes and pushed him before she laughed. "Jay you know I don't have a man." He looked around the room and back at her as if he was telling her she better find her one. And she just shook her head and smiled.

Teresa

Jay is always trying to find me a man, why I don't know because I am perfectly fine. I was enjoying myself. A few twerking songs came on and I danced on a couple people. It wasn't nothing too graphic, I kept it somewhat classy you know.

I took a break from dancing because I was getting a little tired and thirsty. I left Mani and Jay on the floor to get another drink. As I was making the drink I saw Maco walk through.

He must've just gotten there because it was my first time seeing him. And he was looking so good I just had to watch him until he disappeared. I don't know why I'm so attracted to him but mmm it was definitely something. After daydreaming like a puppy in the kitchen I took my drink and went to go dance again.

I had a few too many drinks and blunts so I had to go take a seat. As I was sitting down a very drunk and dysfunctional Mani came over with Jay not far behind. "Teeee what'chu doing girl?"

I laughed because I was a little far gone too. "Chilling." Was all that I had said.

"Well Jay gotta tell you something alright," she turned and looked at Jay,"go ahead bae."

"I'm taking Mani to my crib cause she's done but I got somebody who can take you home alright." Jay spoke.

"What'chu mean somebody can take me home, the hell?" I looked at him confusingly.

He didn't say a word. "Come on just this one time okay. He's going to have Maco take you home." Mani said with a smile but I wasn't smiling.

I looked at the both of them like they had lost their damn minds. "No I'm not doing it because-" I was cut off.

"Can you just get out of your comfort zone damn Tee!" She said back. I couldn't believe her right now she flicking me off so she can go home with him. She act like I'm some new bitch. But I didn't feel like arguing with her about this shit right now.

"Fuck the both of y'all for real. I'll find my own damn way home okay!" I spat at the both of them before I had walked off. I heard her call out my name but I kept on walking.

I had to use the bathroom so I went upstairs and of course I didn't know where I was going so I had to check almost every door. The first door was a bedroom. The second was some kind of office. Then when I opened the third I was greeted by a nigga with a fistful of some girl's hair while she was on her knees. She was a light-skinned girl with black hair. I instantly left out of the room. That was disgusting. I had finally found the bathroom across the hall from them.

I went in and emptied my bladder. It felt so good. After I cleaned myself and flushed the toilet. I walked over to the sink and washed my hands. Right when I was going out somebody was coming in.

I didn't know who he was but he pushed me back in the bathroom and closed the door. "Wassup pretty lady?" I said nothing to him but I tried to leave out of the bathroom but he pushed me back again. "Aye, bitch don't you hear me talking to you?"

"I hear you nigga but can you let me the fuck out! I don't want to be in here with you." He ignored me and walked closer to me pinning me on the wall. He kissed my cheek and then went to my neck. I tried to fight back but it was no use of me doing that. I asked him to stop but he ignored me. Then he gripped my ass and I yelped out loud. "What's wrong na? Shit you didn't seem to be bothered when you were dancing on me." Then I realize that I did dance on him earlier that night.

The longer he had me pinned up against the wall the more it started to hurt. He shifted to were all his body weight was on me. He then removed one hand to fondle with my breasts. And I tried to kick him and move him but it wasn't working. Then he started traveling down. Fighting him would've been best but when I knew for sure I wasn't getting out I felt my face getting hot and tears started to stain my cheeks while I yelled out for help.