Chapter 8

Teresa

I woke up to a slick headache. I checked my phone and it was 9:30. I climbed out of the bed, quietly not to disturb Maco, and went into the bathroom. I saw disposal toothbrushes on the counter. He must have alot of 'company'. I did my business washed my hands brushed my teeth and headed for the kitchen.

I started cooking breakfast. Enough for me and Maco. I made pancakes, smoked sausages, and cheesy eggs with orange juice on the side. I was almost done and then I heard someone coming downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Maco." I spoke to him without looking up from the skillet.

He said nothing but seconds later I felt his arms wrap around me. "Morning stranger."

I was surprised when he did it because I didn't expect him to do that. And I know we didn't have sex because I'm not in pain right now. So I just played it cool.

"Teresa." I said while turning around to face him.

When I turned around I was met with his hard chiseled chest and his sexy 6 pack abs. I didn't want to be weird and just stare so I looked up at him.

"Well... goodmorning Ms. Teresa." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I made breakfast. I'm sure you're not use to waking up to that but it's the least I could do." I said while moving out of his embrace. I made him and I a plate and a cup of juice and set it on the bar.

We sat there and ate in silence until he spoke. "No I'm not use to waking up to breakfast. Cause hoes now a days can't cook or either want you to do it for them. And usually I kick them out before that." He spoke but never made eye contact. Oh I thought but I just nodded my head.

"So you stay here alone?" I asked. He nodded and said he didn't need to live with anybody.

"Nice place tho'!" I said finishing up my food.

"Yea I guess but thank you. And 'preciated the breakfast too ma." He said while sipping on his juice.

I took both our plates in the kitchen and started to wash them. He stood up and moved me and washed the dishes himself. While he washed the dishes I sat on countertop.

"So like where are you from?" I asked him trying to start up a conversation. "I'm from New York." He said back.

"Awe that's mad cool me too. What part you from? I'm from Manhattan." I waited for him to reply back.

"Brooklyn," he said, "but I moved down here when I was like 6 years old."

"Oh I moved here 6 years ago," I started to say, "and I've been here ever since."

"That's wassup." He looked up at me and walked over to where I was sitting. He got in between my legs, messing with my legs.

I sat there and laughed trying to push him away. But he ignored me and crashed his lips into mine.

I was in the moment so I kissed him back. And again and again. His lips were so soft and luscious. When we pulled apart I blushed and I was a little aroused. "What'chu blushing for na? That's not the first time we kissed." He said while he chuckled.

"What you mean?" I said lightly laughing.

"Well you kissed me last night like a few times." He looked at me. "Why you lying." I pushed him.