Woah?...#15

It's gonna get spicy..

-Lunch Time-

Maya's POV:

I wait at the Foyer, praying that Joe will actually come and that I wouldn't be standing here like a complete idiot. I wait and wait, unlocking my phone a few times out of boredom. Suddenly, the glass doors swing wide open. I immediately look to see Joe...and his hair. My god he looked perfect! He had a tank top which exposed his toned not to mention EXTREMELY attractive arms, skinny jeans and converse. I quickly snapped myself out of my trance and stuffed my phone into my bag. "So?...You came huh?" I smirked, slowly walking to him. I walked until I was right in front of him, I looked up at him in the eyes (he was taller than me). Suddenly without knowing, a tear slipped out of my eye. Joe had a wave of sadness wash over him. "Maya?" he whispered, leaning down to swipe his thumb under my eyes. "Why are you crying?" his eyes dominating mine. "Do you like Emily?" I quickly questioned, wiping away my tears. His touch left behind a fiery trail. His hand slipped from my face and into his jeans pocket, he sighed a heavy sigh. He left his head hanging low. I brought my finger up to his chin, hooked it and lifted his head up. "Speak to me Joe" I whispered. "No..." he mumbled under his breath. I let out a quiet sigh of relief, not knowing if Joe had heard or not. "I kissed her to make you jealous.."he mumbled again. I quietly let out a chuckle, he was cute. Joe seemed quite shocked with my chuckle. "What about you?...and Caspar?" he quickly asked. "Aww Joe...no.."I chuckled again, gently cupping his jaw. i know that this was a couple move but seriously..I was in the moment okay? Joe chuckled as fished out for his hone in his front pocket. He swipes to unlock and reads a text. "There's a party at Caspar's tomorrow night.."he said. Just at that moment, my phone dings with a text. The corner of my mouth raises as I go to check my phone. "Same here.."I smiled, looking into Joe's eyes. They were magical. "Anyways..see you tomorrow" I say before walking out. Just as I was about to swing the doors open, two large hands grab my waist and make me face the front. I was up against Joe's chest. Our breaths were even. "How did Caspar get your number?" Joe whispered, knowing that it had an effect on me. "I gave it to him when I was teasing you" I smiled, winking at Joe and shuffling out of his grip. I turned around one last time before saying "See you tomorrow" and running out the door. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a wrap on today's chapter! Trust me guys, I am not this dirty minded in real life hahah! Writing stuff like this is totally out of my comfort zone and I often had to do some research before writing this hahah.

Anyways hope you all had/have an awesome sauce day! Good bye for now!