Caitlyn #51

*Warning: Mature Language*

"A-Arianna?" Emily and I say unison as we stare gaped at the girl in front of us. 

Maya's POV:

Emily and I stare into her eyes, rooted to the ground in utter shock. She doesn't speak, she stares straight ahead, looking over our shoulder. "Arianna.." Emily speaks with assertiveness, breaking the silence between all three of us. "What do you want?" she murmurs, cutting Emily off before she could even respond. I let out a light sigh before slightly jerking my head to steal a quick glance at Emily's furious face. "We want answers" I say, stepping forward slightly to show her that I meant business. This statement seems to have triggered Arianna, as she finally snaps her eyes to meet mine. I stare straight into them although I wanted to look away. Arianna didn't look like the adorable, sweet girl I was friends with in high school...instead..it looked like she was putting up an act all this while. 

"Arianna?.." another foreign voice speaks from inside the room. Arianna continues to stare at me, ignoring the man's calls. Instead, she extends her right arm and abruptly shuts the door. "You want answers huh?.." Arianna chuckles under her breath. Emily and I look at each other again, a little worried this time. Emily looks back at Arianna and takes the wheel. "Quit it Arianna! Drop this act you have been using against us; it's because of your ass, that we are in this shit hole!" Emily speaks, almost shaking with a mixture of anger and fear. Arianna flickers her eyes to look at Emily this time, staring deeply into her eyes as if she were to summon a spirit within her. "You think I want to be here?" Arianna whispers but I could hear that she was about to explode in anger. "You think that I've done all this, for it to affect you!?" she cracks, slamming her hand against the door she had shut before. Emily and I slightly flinch at the slight contact with her hand and the door and the sound it made. "W-What do you mean Arianna?" Emily says, lowering her voice. Arianna looks up at us with pure hatred laced within her dilating hazel pupils and her shaky voice. "Caitlyn.." she whispers, almost inaudible. "It  killed her.." she speaks again, her voice lowering. "What killed who Ari-" Emily begins to speak but Arianna cuts her off. "My youngest sister...suffered with bone marrow cancer" she spoke with no emotion what so ever. "She was the gem in my life.." she speaks again, a sad smile tugging at her lips. Was?  "What happened Arianna?" I spoke, eager to know. She looked up at me again, "She was in pain don't you understand!?" Arianna suddenly yells, stepping forward in order to intimidate me. "I had to...I had to do this...just so...I could pay for the hospital bills" she speaks, lowering her voice again. Bipolarity has gotten to her. "Do what!?" Emily speaks, trying to get Arianna "back to earth". "I had to work for Joe ok!?...He was the only one who would help me!" she speaks louder this time. The air is knocked out of me. "So...what you're saying is...you pulled us into this bull shit of yours..making us believe that Joe loved us? Both of us?" Emily speaks, almost on the verge of tears. "You DON'T GET IT AMELIA!" Arianna screams. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!" Emily strikes, pointing an accusing finger at her and stepping towards her. "WHY!? IS IT BECAUSE YOUR DEAD MOTHER USED TO?" Ariianna screams, but this time Emily doesn't talk. She stares into Arianna's eyes, her finger slowly curling up into a fist as she lowered her hand. Tears furiously streamed down her face. "My mother's death is NOT to be discussed here..and not ever" Emily whispers, anger dripping from her tone of voice. Arianna immediately lets out a fake chuckle, "Please Amelia, don't avoid the fact that your mother died..it's always going to haunt you.."Arianna speaks, inching closer to Emily's ear and whispering, "Just like how I have to live with the death of Caitlyn....every.single.day".

-----------------------------------------------

Please don't shoot me! I know it's a short chapter, but I promise that the next chapter will be even longer! But in the mean time, tell me how you found this chapter? Like & Comment