Its A Fire

Trinity's POV

After a few days after that 'screaming' incident,I found myself thinking,"What's up with that guy?"after I got home,Katelyn bombarded me with questions.Katelyn Dare is my best friend and she's part ocelot part human.I'm just part wolf part human which was a question of why we got along.

We were as different as..well,cat and dogs.Anyway,Katelyn swished her tail back and forth as I replied to her questions.

Question 1 : what took you so long?
Answer : I dunno

Question 2 : how much wood did you get?
Answer : I still dunno

Question 3 : are you listening to me?
Answer : Maybe not

I was so lost,I practically didn't listen to Katelyn.Yeah,I was that mean.As her best friend.( evil grin )

"Tri!Snap out of it!" Then she pulled my tail."Ow!Why did you do that for?" I lept up pulling my tail away from her."Hold on do you smell that?"I sniffed.Because I'm part wolf,I could smell stuff stronger than Katelyn.No offense Katelyn.

"Something smells burnt.."she muttered she jumped like she got an electric shock and then she lept for the kitchen.I skidded halfway into it and gasped."Fire.!"Katelyn yelled and she snatched up a bucket of water."Who did this?"I shouted and splashed the water onto the flames.Katelyn doesn't like water at all.

Suddenly,the window crashed open and a guy with glowing eyes lept into the kitchen.That guy..was Herobrine.What was he doing here?!"Oh my Notch,it's Herobrine!"Katelyn yelled and Herobrine just waved his hand and a weapon or something appeared and he it onto the floor and the flames disappeared.Cool.

He regarded us for a second before disappearing..what did he just do?Was he..stalking me?

~End