A Plan For A Present

Herobrine's POV

As that Katelyn rode away,I knew Trinity would be lonely..hmm..as I watched Trinity sit in that chair for awhile,I thought of a new creation that will please her..but jeez,everytime I look at her,my mind just goes blank.

I sighed and set off for home.Can't stay in the Overworld for long..as my brother Notch has said..before he banished me.Too late,I had slipped into another memory..

"You've destroyed my world Herobrine.."Notch said calmly."W-what?"I asked and took out my scythe.Just a memory..I kept on reminding myself.

"You should leave,you're banished to the Nether of your own creation Hero.."with that,I fell through the ground and found myself in the Nether.."Notch!You can't do this!"I yelled at the ceiling of The Nether.

"I can.."

Then I woke up.Hold on,what am I doing here?I was in a living room..not just any living room..it was Trinity's living room..
"Are..you okay?"I heard her voice from the left.I turned and saw her at the other side of the room.

"I-I guess.."I stammered and she smiled."How..?"I asked as she came closer."I heard something outside so I went outside of course.Then I saw you with an Enderman trying to poke you awake.I guess that was what it was trying to do.."she muttered and wind her tail around her hand nervously.

"Ender..?Was out there?Oh..holy..blazes.."I muttered and got up.Ender probably gonna go and tell all the mobs about Trinity right now.. "Who's Ender?"she asked as I picked up my glowing scythe."My Enderman..he's a great helper.."I replied and thanked her.

"Hm..I guess Endermen are nice enough.."she replied and that's when I knew what to give to her..

The next day,I set off to my room to put together a new creation.I collected some Enderpearls ( those humans have been killing the Endermen for those ) and a pink dye.Let's hope this works anyway..

After awhile,I made a bright pink Enderman..pretty."Protect Trinity Stone.Special request."I said to it and it nodded before teleporting away.Perfect.

~End

Hey Minecrafters!I'll probably be focusing more on this book because I've been planning a lot and all..I hoped you enjoyed this..!