Set Off For Home

Katelyn's POV

When that Herobrine swooped into the kitchen, I was like,wow,he's cute.When Trinity told me about him,I was kinda surprised when she came to the part where he just appeared on a tree.Crazy if you asked me.

I had known that I would fall for Herobrine when I saw him once.I was mining when he just appeared like an Enderman and just stole the big diamond block I had.I was pissed off when he did that.

Anyway,when all of the fire disappeared from the kitchen,his glowing eyes regarded Trinity and I."I'll see you soon."then he just disappeared.Trinity just turned around and hugged me,sobbing in my arms.Our kitchen was ruined.Which was Tri's favourite place in the world.

"It's okay,we can build one another time.."I said as my tail twitched a little when she nodded and she touched our tails together."I'll find out who did this..when I find out,I will kill them.."Hope glittered in her eyes and I nodded.

We sure will..The next day,we fixed up our kitchen and Trinity smiled a little when she saw the newly made kitchen."Okay Tri,I have to go to the jungle for a few days okay?To get help and protection from those Creepers and mobs you know?"I said as I shoveled some food into my diamond blue backpack.

She louged in a chair and sipped her coffee made from the cocoa beans I brought back last time."Okay..but please just be careful.."she smiled and hung a necklace around my neck.The tracking device.Or also known as our In-Case-You-Get-Lost-I-Will-Find-You safety locket.

Long name but it's worth it.I saddled into my horse and waved goodbye as I rode towards the jungle.Home Sweet Home.

~End

So I hoped you guys loved this chapter and please give it a vote and share it around!
Oh yeah,and I do not own Minecraft and stuff.Trinity and Katelyn are names I really made up myself please..

Love from,
Trinity and Katelyn and Eleanor ;)