Lelia's Fight

That's Lelia,not Trinity.Trinity has wolf ears,not Lelia.

Herobrine's POV

After the battle,I felt so weak I couldn't even stand up.So I went back to the Nether with Ender and when I got there,the pain just won't go away.I got a huge shock when I saw stuff floating around me."Oh no no no.."Soul said and floated towards us."What's happening then?"I asked and waved my hand."This stupid thing won't go away."

"You spent way too much time in the Overworld.."Ender responded and I stared at the floaty things."It's bits of code.You know how you were made right?" Soul said and I shivered.I snapped the thought out of my head as I didn't want another memory.

"You have to rest you know?"Soul said as I slowly walked up the stairs of my castle."I know..I know.."I said quietly as Wither skeletons looked at me as I walked past."Are you going to rest now?"Ender asked as I opened the doors of my room.."Maybe."

"Just..be careful.I'll warn you if anyone comes around."Ender said softly and I closed the doors.I held up my scythe and said,"Lelia."The blade shimmered and shone a picture of Lelia.I sighed and ignored the bits of code swirling up into the ceiling.I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes..

When will you be back?

I sat up and saw...a small forest.I was in the Overworld again.I turned around and saw..my older brother Notch,my older sister Lelia and my younger self all hiding from the mobs.No..not this again."Anything but this.."I said shakily and backed away."Do you think mom and dad will be worried?"Notch asked.He was the oldest among all of us and yet,he was scared.

"Notch!We have to go back!We can't let the mobs get little Herobrine over here."Lelia said and I remembered that she always called me Herobrine because I saved her from the witch so she called me a hero."I'm scared.."Notch said as the zombies groaned at us.

"You?Scared?Of all people.Your'e scared?!"Lelia whispered angrily and she raised her sword to slice down a zombie.

"I'm not."I ( my younger self ) said and Lelia smiled bravely."At least."she said and patted me.I chased away all of the mobs with my powers as Lelia hacked at any mob that came near us."I'm going!"Notch yelled."You can't be serious.!"Lelia exclaimed and almost got shot with an arrow.

"I am."he replied and ran off.That's why I hated him so much.He left his younger siblings in the woods all by themselves."Some brother you are!"I yelled at him as he ran away."Don't bothe-"Lelia started to say before she got shot with an arrow."Lelia!"I cried and looked at the wound.

"Go!I distract them!Just go Hero.I'll be fine..meet me back at the house..I will come back.!"she yelled as another arrow pierced her arm.I cried and didn't want to leave when an arrow shot me on the leg making me fall to the ground.I cried out in pain and Lelia slowly got up to help me.

"Hero..brine.."Lelia whispered and I carefully stood up."Just..go."I winced and tried to pull out the arrow on my leg and a zombie pushed me to the side.Making me fall to the ground."Herobrine..."Lelia called out faintly and I blacked out.

My future self watched as Lelia coming up to me and pulling me away from the edge and she raised her sword making a glowing red barrier around us.Even I was shocked.Lelia never had this kind of power before..

Then the whole scene faded away..

~End

Guys,bad news.If this book won't have enough votes or reads..I might have to shut it down but the other news is that you can't read what happened to Trinity and Katelyn before and after Adventures In Mineplex.The secrets are actually here.BTW Please vote for this book.