The War Has Just Begun

This is another song sung by LindeeLink..absolute fav singer for Minecraft songs

Herobrine's POV

"Are you feeling better now?"I heard a voice say.I opened my eyes and saw Ender wrapping my arm with some bandages."I'm fine.."I muttered and tried to sit up."Don't move."I heard another voice say.

I saw a glowing red Ghast floating around the room."What..what is that Ghast doing in my room?"I asked Ender."Amazing healing powers.Her name is Soul by the way."Ender said and sighed.

"You gotta be kidding me."I whispered as she floated around my room inspecting."Master Herobrine you have to keep still.The poison is still in your blood."Soul said."What poison?I didn't get poisoned."I said and tried to stand.

"I have to get to Trinity.She could be lost."I said and walked towards the door."There he goes."Ender told Soul.I picked up my scythe and ran outside."No no no no!"I heard Soul wail.Then I teleported to the Overworld.

When I did so,I immediately ran towards the direction of Trinity's house."You can't be serious."Ender said appearing in front of me."What's wrong then?"I shouted."Notch is visiting everyone today to try and capture you."

"You can't be serious."I said and stopped."Why are you repeating me now?Has the poison made you repeat everything you hear now?"Ender snickered."Let's go back!I need to get out of here."I said.

"Not so fast Herobrine.."someone said."Notch..what the Nether are you doing here?!"I said and pulled out my scythe."Me?!You're the one who isn't supposed to be here!"he replied and formed a cage around me.

I willed it to collapse and made some mobs for back up."See you've been practicing.."Notch snickered and shot a beam of light towards me.I deflected it easily and a Creeper exploded in front of him."At least Lelia isn't here..she was a good older sister..better than you."I said and he slammed me agaist a tree.

"Don't ever say her name son of a blaze."Notch growled and shoved me onto a pond.I made it nighttime and spawned a bunch of zombies and skeletons.Suddenly,I felt a pain on my arm where there was the cut and I winced.

Notch watched as I slowly backed away."Haha..younger brother..the poison is in you.!"He laughed and I threw my scythe at him.It swung back like a boomerang and I caught it."This time,it's my turn!"Notch said and pinned me to the floor.

He raised his sword and prepared to kill me.I closed my eyes and waited for the everlasting death..Thump.!I opened my eyes and saw Trinity and Katelyn aiming an arrow at Notch.

"W-what?!"he yelled and pulled out the arrow."I brought a few allies with me too.."I smirked and teleported to Trinity and Kateyln..."Now for the battle."Notch said and a army of players came up behind him..

~End

Cliffhanger...Cliffhangers..Everytime everyday have cliffy cliffhangers..