Bad News

Trinity's POV

Seriously,I can't believe that Herobrine would just turn up in my house like that.After that incident,I waited and waited for Katelyn to come back..and waited..and waited..until,he showed up.Again.

Every few days,he would come back and bring me news and stuff..so I wasn't surprised when I heard..

Knock knock..

I went to open the door and when I did I knew that he came to me with some bad news.."Trinity,um..you know Katelyn right?"he asked."Well,duh!I know Katelyn.She's my best friend and I dont get why isn't she back yet!Its been like,28 days already..and..why are you here?"I asked.

"Well,I brought some news for you.."he muttered and pulled out a map."Hold on,before you read whatever you are about to read,just come in okay?"I said and pulled the door wider."Uh..okay?"he said uneasily and stepped into the room.

This is getting ridiculous..I thought as we sat down."Okay okay..uh..according to this map,the last known signal sent from her tracking device was from the desert.."I stared at the map as golden lines shone across it indicating where Katelyn was."But..but why would she go to the desert?She told me once to she'll never go there.."I muttered and watched as Herobrine folded the map.

"Then I'm afraid that she's been captured.."he muttered and stood up.."We'll set off tomorrow..and then we will find Katelyn together."then he flew back to his castle in the Nether.If that was what he told me the other time though.

At first, I couldn't believe that Katelyn was missing..and I realized,Herobrine's been following us.Keeping track of us..or maybe he was..no,can't be..he can't be in love with me can he?Impossible.

The next day at run rise just as the mobs started to burn,he showed up at my ( our ) house and nodded as we set off to look for Katelyn."Careful.Tgis is gonna be rough.."he told me and we set off..

~End

Hi guys,please share this around cauz it's gonna get exciting and stuff.You'll find out soon enough..and discover more secrets about Herobrine,Trinity,Katelyn and Lelia.
Love y'all..;)