Ender Help

Katelyn 's POV

I woke up with a gasp.
What?Where am I?
It's dark..but something looks like,a statue of a zombie pigman..but I could tell that I wasn't in the Nether..my tail twitched ( sorry my tail tends to twitch every now and then ) as I slowly stood up.

The last thing I remember was getting
cat-napped by a giant zombie pigman..with a obsidian hammer thingy..I growled and paced the dark room for what seemed like forever..until,I heard a clink of a potion of poison and I fell asleep...again..

"All we had to do was to kidnap her because once her best friend Trinity Stone comes for her,Herobrine will be nearby..then,we can catch him!"a voice said.

"But this girl,her name is Kateyln Dare right?Well,isn't she the daughter of-"another voice said before the first one lashed out."Quiet you idiot..I'll decide for myself what to do when that Herobrine comes.."the second voice said before I heard their footsteps fade away..

Somehow I knew that Herobrine,Trinity and I were in danger..but no one told me that Tri was around with Herobrine..heck,no one was even around to tell me anything..I groaned and sat up..

Poof..

I looked up and saw a weird Enderman with a lighter shade of purple skin.."Are you Katelyn Dare?"it asked.I suspiciously nodded and it bowed."I am Ender..Herorbine's helper..he asked me to look for you before Trinity and him even set off for a journey to find you.."Ender said and tilted it's head..

"Well,where am I?"I asked and looked around but all I saw was Ender's particles floating around.."Hmm..south-east of the desert..underground..lair of the Zombie Pigman King..that's where you are.."It said and teleported away,leaving me with his enderparticles floating around.

Fine..Tri's coming for me and I know I can wait until-just then the doors of the prison banged open and the next thing I knew..I was tied up and knocked to the ground..for the third time already..faster..Tri..

~End

Oooh...what do you think will happen?Hahahahahhahahah!Lol I'm sorry for making u guys find out..ha.Cya guys later