32: Forgiveness

Nate
I leaned on the wall as I looked at Khalil and Qua just giggled and shit. I looked up and saw Marquise coming towards me
"Wassup bruh?"
"Shidd. Miserable."
"Yea and ole nigga ova there enjoying the fuck out of it."
"I see."
"Yo bruh, you aint gone get here back by sitting over here."
"Why yo ass aint whooping my ass right now?"
"Cause bruh, I know you aint do shit. I'm tellin-" He was interrupted as the bell rang.
"Imma hit you later."
"Ight." I went to class and absorbed the boring ass book work before leaving to go home. I pulled up about an hour later, after handling some business, and Khalil was leaning on his car.
"What the fuck you want nigga?"
"Don't make me kick yo ass my nigga."
"You got a vivid ass imagination bitch."
"Just like I imagined yo girl being mine."
"You a fucking lie nigga. You funny as fuck. Get the fuck on with that petty ass shit."
"I'll kiss Qua goodnight for you." Before I knew I had punched him in the mouth. I didn't stop until I felt little hands pulling at my arms.
"Come around again and see if yo ass live." I walked in the house, not even trying to find out who got me off of him. I already knew who it was.

Khalil
I groaned as I sat up in bed.
"I told you not to go over there."
"I aint expect his bitch ass to bust a move."
"Well, expect the unexpected K."
"Whatever. Give me my phone." I looked at it over on the dresser.
"Your baby momma called."
"What did she want?"
"I don't know. I didnt answer. I don't have time to be all up in yo baby momma drama."
"Yea. Ight " I lay back down then check everything before calling her back.
"What's up?"
"Avi is in the hospital."
"What the fuck happened to my daughter?!"
"She fell down the slide."
"What the fuck were you doing?"
"Don't fucking yell at me. If you think that you can do a better job, take her then!" She hung up.
"Where are you going?"
"To do something I should have done a long ass time ago." I slipped on my Nike slides then painfully went to the hospital. I walked in and went up to her room. She had a cast on her leg and was sleep. I looked over at Oriah and she smirked.
"Why the fuck you laughing? You think this shit funny that yo daughter laid up here in the fucking hospital?! Bitch what the fuck wrong with yo ass?"
"You. I hate yo ass got me pregnant."
"You hate everything. Fuck you." The doctor had walked in by then. We had discussed the release and I grabbed her.
"Say bye." She waved and we left out.

Qua
3 Weeks Later
I was laid in bed with my new puppy, Candy before I got a call from Khalil.
"I need to tell you some shit."
"Ight. Come over." I hung up and waited for him.
"Wassup?" I asked as I sat criss cross on the bed.
"You know I have a big thing for you. I will do anything for you. I did some shit these past few days that have been eating my ass up. I recently set somebody up. It was Nate. He don't know Kelsey, the girl from the gym. That aint my sister either. Im not lying but that Marquise girlfriend. He didn't really like how the squad wasn't the same since you were always with him. We got together and I used Kelsey to get y'all apart so I could get closer to you. I just got my ass kicked again and I'm finally tired of doing this shit. I just had to go pick up my daughter and I gotta step up to the plate and be a father. So I apologize for any shit I put you through. Imma try to apologize to Nate but I doubt that'll work. I want you to know all this so you can  be happy with your future husband. Please don't be mad at Marquise cause I convinced him to do that shit."
"OK Khalil. Have a good life. Be a good father." It felt good to have an apology from him and know he was on to better things.
"See ya later Marquasia." He slightly smiled before leaving out.

I slipped on my sweats before heading to Marquise's house.
"Qua I want you-"
"I know about that bullshit you did. You know you my best friend and you could talked to me about anything. I just don't understand why you would do something like that? You thought I would be happy like that?"
"Qua I promise to you that I'm sorry. I really needed the money seeing the situation I'm in."
"And what situation do you have that you nee-" I stopped when I heard the cry of a baby.
"I-I didn't know. I'm sorry."
"It's fine. But I love you anyway. I'm sorry for doing that."
"It's okay. You had to provide for your family. I love you too Marquise." I walked off before he gave me a family hug.
I got in the car and headed to Nate's house.
"Nate."
"Marquasia, Wassup?"
"I need to talk-"
"I know. I don't want your apology. Marquise told me everything. It's fine. Just come here." I hugged him tightly and repeatedly kissed his lips.
"I love you Marquasia. No matter what."
"I love you too." Usually when I said those words I didn't mean them but when I said them to Nate something in my heart jumped. I got butterflies whenever he smiled at me.
I jumped on his waist and we made out while he took us upstairs. He quickly got me undressed and ate me out before gently pleasuring my body, leaving me to sleep satisfied.

One week later
Nate
I stood in line and wanted behind the hundreds of other graduates. Obviously it was graduation day and I was so damn ready to get up out this bitch I wanted to run across the stage.
"Nathaniel Lewis." I shook the hands that waited as my family cheered.

After everything I met up with every one and enjoyed the moment. I felt a poke in my side and turned around to Qua.
"I thought you were with your mom?"
"How could I miss my baby graduate?"
"Right." I kissed her and she smiled into it.
"Ight damn y'all. We get it, y'all love each other."
"Haters." I turned to face the squad with my arm wrapped around her waist.
"You hitting the party with us?"
"Hell nah. I'll catch y'all later though."
"Ight fam. Be safe my nigga." I dapped and hugged everyone before we got in separate cars. When we got home, Qua brought out a small cake along with my momma.
"Thanks y'all."
"My baby growing up." My momma pinched my cheeks and talked in a baby voice.
"Maaaa." I pushed her hands away and ate the cake Qua had sliced for me.
"Goodnight y'all." Mom kissed out cheeks before going to her house.
"And then there were two." I walked up behind Qua as she put the cake away.
"Oh no."
"But I graduated."
"And."
"Fuck yo and." I picked her up and took her up to the bedroom.

¿Y'all enjoying these hella long ass chapters? Ummhmm. 3 more chapters.