2

Here we are 3 years later, a pretty happy family. My mom got out of jail but it doesnt really feel like it. I still do what I gotta do to make sure we straight.

"Marcus get yo ass up boy."

"Ooo. Imma tell momma you cussed."

"I dont give a fuuuqqq nigga. Now hurry uup fo' you be late." My brothers love mom but I we ont rock like that. I put on my fugly ass uniforms, and took Marcus and Marcell to school then head to my school. North Point High School. This school was crunk, alls the time. Everytime you walk around the corner there either a fight or niggas gettin roasted on in the middle of the hallway. I love the things that happen cus they funny as shit but the people and school period, fuck em.

But I do have my own lil crew that I fucks with. Keisha, Tay, Marquise, Shawn, and the twins (Le and De) was the only people I really talk to. I got a lil white girl named Zuzanna, who I call White Chocolate who I sometimes speak to, but other than that, fuck all them other kids.

I've known Keisha since about 8th grade. We aint really fuck with each other at first, but we kinda grew on each other. Tay is a girl that I met this year. She was new and I like her whole demenor so we talked and now we here. Marquise is the pretty boy of the group. He aint that pretty but he's... cute. I met him in 9th grade when I first came here and he wanted to get a good fuck. He tried his hardest but he didnt get anything, but after he stopped trying, we became good friends. He has his times were he likes to flirt but... no -_- Shawn is the smart one of the group. But he gangsta. Its dont seem possible but it is. I used and still use that nigga for answers, but he cool about his shit.

And yass bish the twins need a paragraph of their own.

Le used to be the calm, cool and collected one. But that nigga is just too turnt up now, but it funny ass hell. De is the abursive one. Yeah nigga, abursive. He with slap the shit outta you in a minute, but its funny. I've know the twins since 7th grade. They always had me laughing and we all just kicked it off good.

I walked in to have De jump on my back screaming Hakuna Matata. See what I tell you, these niggas is crazy.

"Nigga get off my back. Ole' heavy ass." Then here come this fat ass, no neck, spit shine head havin ass mudafucka, Mr.Clyne. He is a TA and he is annoying as hell.

"Take off that hat young lady."

I just kept walking.

"I know you heard me."

Just keep walking, just keep walking, just keep walking, walking,walking. What do we do? We walk. I sung in my head so I wont turn around and cuss his ass out. I saw Keisha standing at her locker talking to the jock of the school, Isaiah. He walked off when he saw me approaching.

"Nigga you always scarin' em off."

"I aint even do shit. I just walked up her." I dont know why everyone in this school is so afraid of me. Probably because of what I did to that bitch Maria after she kept fucking with me.
Flashback

"Bro, leave me alone." I said trying to push past her.

"Aww look everybody, shes scared." She teased to the crowd that started to form around us. What she didnt know was thatwas the wrong day and I was already pissed off from shit that happened earlier.

"Bitch move."

"Why? Am I bothering you?" 5

"Yes."

"Oh, too bad. Suck a dick." 4

I kept quiet as she teased and pointed in my face. 3

She jumped at me thinking I was scared of her. 2

She touched the tip of my nose. 1

I sharkeisha'd that ass into the row of lockers we were standing by. Once she got up I hit her again in the face going right for that nose job her daddy just paid for. I picked her up by her hair and repeatedly slammed her face into the lockers. I took her and drug her all the way up the hall to the main office and explained what happened.

Her parents tried to press charges for the damages, but the school considered it as bullying so I got off. Except those 30 days I spent at an alternative school because they called me breaking her fake ass nose unessasary roughness. No nigga, it was unessasary when that plastic bottle built ass, rubber neck ass bitch fucked with me. But I did the days and Im good now.
Flashback over

I laughed at the thought as me and Keisha and I caught up with the rest of the crew and went to breakfast.

"Oh my fucking gosh, here we go with this shit again."

Everyday we have the same arguement with these damn dykes that keep wanting to sit they ass at our table that we have sat at since we been her. I stayed calm because I didnt wanna have to make one of them hoes another Maria.

I grabbed my juice and orange and proceeded to our table.They were talking and having a good time until I layed on the table.

"Eww bitch that shits rude."

"Bitch it rude when you sit yo wanna be a nigga ass at our table everyday."

"Whatever hoe."

"Wow im a hoebut you eat pussy. Shut the fuck up bitch." I said as they walked away.

We continued through breakfast. I made it to the end of the day without having to beat a bitch ass or cuss anybody out.

I walked in the house to see Marcus about to walk upstairs and Marcell was eating a bowl of cereal. My mom was in the kitchen cooking, so I just went upstairs to my room.

"Ughhh." I grunted out, tired. I got a text from Nate, my boss saying:
From: Nate
We got a package from the haitians. Go pick it up. Corner of Lance Ave and 3rd.
4:58
To: Nate
Okay

I was tired as shit but I had to make my money. Neither my mom or brothers know about my affiliation with drugs, she thinks I work 2 jobs after school. Which I basically do, but thats none of they business.