15: Hurt

Qua POV

His body fell to the floor before he yelled in pain. He got shot in the leg so he wasnt going to die, even though I wanted him to. Nate told me to get in the car as he dealt with Khalil.

"No. He fucked me over too."

"Qua get in the damn car!" He sternly saidd, but in a begging tone.

"No! I go-"

"Marquasia get in the damn car!" He yelled and I looked at him in shock. I walked out and slammed the door as they stayed in the house. The keys were in ignition and I thought about driving off til I got inturrupted by my lunch coming back up my throat. I quickly ran into the guest bathroom and cleaned myself.

"Qua, baby, what did I tell you?" Nate asked as he came down the stairs and I walked out the bathroom. I didnt respond and just walked out to the car. After about 30 minutes and me going to McDonalds twice, we finally drove home. It was a silent ride with tension coming from me. I could see him looking at me a little as he drove.

"Qua, when you gone stop this lil' petty shit?" He smirked as he pulled into the driveway. I gave him the silent treatment and walked in the house. He yelled after me and I just sipped my tea as I chilled and watched tv. He grabbed the remote and turned off the tv before kneeling down in front of me.

"Qua, why you actin' like this?" He asked as he placed his elbows on my thighs. I folded my arms and turned back on the TV.

Once again, he turned it off, but this time he threw the remote all the way across the room.

"Move." I said trying to push his head away.

"Nope. What you mad for?" Thats a good question.

"Cause you yelling at me like I'm yo' child when I'm barely even your girlfriend." I said and covered my mouth. What the hell did I say that for.

"Barely. So we just wingin' this shit when I got feelings for you."

"No. I didnt mean it like that. I me-"

"Nah, you meant it. Its ight. No hard feelings." He said before kissing my forehead. Damn it seem like all we do is argue. Why does this shit always fucking happen? Love just dont like me.

He was in the sh ower when I walked in his bedroom. I decided to do something special to show him that I didnt mean it. I actually have feelings for this kid. I dont know how or what he did, but I stuck on it.

"Nate hurry." I said through the door as I had everything prepared. Dressed in a blue underwear set, I waited for him to come out. He seriously came out in a hurry with only his towel wrapped around his waist. Damn.

"Qua, I'm tryna take a shower." He said as he tried to brush me off but I wouldnt budge.

"Nate, I'm sorry." I said on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. See what he does. Any other man could have kissed my ass.

"You got me thinking you hurt and stuff. Go on." He said.

"I am hurt. By the man I love." I said and butterflies came and she started to get happy as the words flowed from my mouth.

"Which is who?" He turned around.

"You." I said as I walked up to him again. This time when I kissed him, sparks flew. And he kissed back.

As he walked, his towel slowly slid down and his member was at attention. He didnt stroke though. He ate. He swirled, slurrped, and licked all my juices up then made love to me. This feeling was amazing and I didnt want it to stop. I may have said I love him, but I'm still a Work In Progress